DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 21 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The apply all button applies the effects OK for me. The thing it doesn't do is remove the PCROLL effect from NPCs, only from PCs - I'll get a fix for that.

What version of release 18 do you see in chat? It should be Release 18b at this point.
    Are you running any extensions?
    I am running a couple of extensions. I'll try again without.

Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like it might be an extension. Will try and find out which one.

Actually, it's now working, except for the fact the PCROLL function gets called if the GM rolls the PC spell rather than the player. It would be good if the save roll was automatic as if the player had cast the spell.

I must have been doing something wrong.
    Last edited by spoonhead; May 28th, 2021 at 09:38.

OK, just noticed something.

Casting the spell on the GM side. Sometimes when you roll the save for the NPC, the result does not go onto the PCROLL line, which would then mean the apply all button doesn't appear to work.

Casting the spell again seems to get the save (from the GM side) to then work, and the Apply All button works as intended.
    Last edited by spoonhead; May 28th, 2021 at 09:48.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Casting the spell on the GM side. Sometimes when you roll the save for the NPC, the result does not go onto the PCROLL line, which would then mean the apply all button doesn't appear to work.
    Can you provide some steps that reproduce this reliably?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Intermittent issues wind me up.

Now the save result is not appearing, but the effect still worked.

Can you provide some steps that reproduce this reliably?
    I'll try

Now the save result is not appearing, but the effect still worked.
    The result text in the PCROLL effect is purely an indicator, the actual result used by the Apply All Effects code is stored separately.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Does the save result get updated in the PCROLL effect if you put a comma between the attack and necromancy traits?

1. Opened Campaign
    2. Character and NPC in CT
    3. PC Targeted NPC
    4. Cast spell from CHA sheet, PCROLL effect applied.
    5. Rolled save from NPC sheet, result applied.

6. Cast spell again, PCROLL effect applied
    7. Rolled save from NPC sheet, result not applied.
    8. Effect still applied after star button clicked.

Does the save result get updated in the PCROLL effect if you put a comma between the attack and necromancy traits?
    That's weird, as there is a comma between them on the later pictures, but it's still happening.

Thread Information