DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 21 First ... 81617181920 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zieg View Post
    I made all my class kits and they all have the same issue, this is an example.

https://we.tl/t-r9en3l0lVg

For some reason I can't upload images so I provide a we transfer link.
    Add [DELETE item] at the end of the class kit automation.
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 21st, 2021 at 14:37.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It solves it, but now fgu applies the backpack automation twice when I open the inventory tab. Could it be that I'm using fgu demo mode to test the module?

Edit: Nevermind, the character tracker says it is applying it twice but then I checked the bulk entry and it's ok. Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by Zieg; July 21st, 2021 at 14:43.

It solves it, but now fgu applies the backpack automation twice when I open the inventory tab.
    Assuming you mean the adventurer's pack? If so, put a [DELETE item] at the end of the automation for that as well.

This is what the Core Rules DLC does.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Assuming you mean the adventurer's pack? If so, put a [DELETE item] at the end of the automation for that as well.

This is what the Core Rules DLC does.
    I already added [DELETE item] to adventurer's kit before posting. This is what happens in the character tracker but it seems it isn't actually applied.

https://we.tl/t-SYTrPdmW0G

I already added [DELETE item] to adventurer's kit before posting. This is what happens in the character tracker but it seems it isn't actually applied.

https://we.tl/t-SYTrPdmW0G
    That's actually removing the automation, then re-applying it - it's showing "entry removed" then "entry applied". Because the item is changing its base carried value.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That's actually removing the automation, then re-applying it - it's showing "entry removed" then "entry applied". Because the item is changing its base carried value.
    It's weird as it only happens if I didn't open the inventory tab before adding ancestry, class, etc...

With the last update (18i) xref variables seem to have broken. When you choose an option from [OPTIONS choice xref=...] the variable is created but with no value asigned.

xref.png

With the last update (18i) xref variables seem to have broken. When you choose an option from [OPTIONS choice xref=...] the variable is created but with no value asigned.

xref.png
    What is the full automation string you're using?

The one provided in the automation document

[OPTIONS choice xref=BIR Black Dragon=acid|Blue Dragon=electricity|Green Dragon=poison|Red Dragon=fire|White Dragon=cold|Brass Dragon=fire|Bronze Dragon=electricity|Copper Dragon=acid|Gold Dragon=fire|Silver Dragon=cold]

I copy pasted it for barbarians.

The one provided in the automation document

[OPTIONS choice xref=BIR Black Dragon=acid|Blue Dragon=electricity|Green Dragon=poison|Red Dragon=fire|White Dragon=cold|Brass Dragon=fire|Bronze Dragon=electricity|Copper Dragon=acid|Gold Dragon=fire|Silver Dragon=cold]

I copy pasted it for barbarians.
    That's weird, that code hasn't changed. But there is an issue.

I've uploaded a fix. It should make it into the R18j update which will be available on Tuesday.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Thread Information