FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 17 of 21 First ... 71516171819 ... Last
    I would simply like to thank you for all your hard work. I really look forward to seeing version 19 when it is released. I have been creating custom spell actions to simulate a lot of the skill actions and items but to have something specifically designed for it sounds great. This program has made playing Pathfinder 2E run a lot smoother and the more automation that is created, the better that will be. Thanks again and if there is anything about these new actions that I find that doesn't work as it should, I will let you know.

Also, I know the undo feature by holding Control while dragging the roll over the token that was accidentally affected is on your list of bugs to fix. Just curious if that is something that will also be on release 19 or if that will be on a smaller update before then? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jakjr15 View Post
    I would simply like to thank you for all your hard work. I really look forward to seeing version 19 when it is released. I have been creating custom spell actions to simulate a lot of the skill actions and items but to have something specifically designed for it sounds great. This program has made playing Pathfinder 2E run a lot smoother and the more automation that is created, the better that will be. Thanks again and if there is anything about these new actions that I find that doesn't work as it should, I will let you know.

Also, I know the undo feature by holding Control while dragging the roll over the token that was accidentally affected is on your list of bugs to fix. Just curious if that is something that will also be on release 19 or if that will be on a smaller update before then? Thanks
    I echo the above sentiment, I'm more a of lurker around here, but everything done is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by jakjr15 View Post
    It's mostly a base FGU issue rather than a PF2 ruleset issue. No ETA on when that'll be fixed.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

We're actively working on a large refactor of the back end to fix font layout and image undo specifically. (as well as a few other bugs in related areas)

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Zieg View Post
    I found that the automations seem to be processed twice or even three times in a row.

Attachment 48214

Also after adding a backpack from the adventurer's kit with the automation for bulk, the automation seems to be applied twice with no apparent reason as you may probably see in the screenshot I provided.
    Today's update should address this issue: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...July-20th-2021
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Today's update should address this issue: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...July-20th-2021
    Yes it does, but still persists a bug that only happens on fgu that if you didn't open the inventory tab before applying the class kit from the character tracker and you open it after, you will be prompt again to check the options automation in the class kit. I thought you knew this issue as well.

Yes it does, but still persists a bug that only happens on fgu that if you didn't open the inventory tab before applying the class kit from the character tracker and you open it after, you will be prompt again to check the options automation in the class kit. I thought you knew this issue as well.
    Can you provide steps to reproduce the issue please?

Can you provide steps to reproduce the issue please?
    Sure.

1- Create a character but do not open any tab.
    2- Open character tracker and apply ancestry, heritage, background, class and free ability boosts.
    3- When prompted to apply default class kit, click Yes.
    4- Open Inventory tab and you will be prompted again to check OPTIONS if the class kit had it.

I think this is due to fgu loading tabs the first time you click on them whereas fg classic loads them right after opening the character.

Sure.

1- Create a character but do not open any tab.
    2- Open character tracker and apply ancestry, heritage, background, class and free ability boosts.
    3- When prompted to apply default class kit, click Yes.
    4- Open Inventory tab and you will be prompted again to check OPTIONS if the class kit had it.

I think this is due to fgu loading tabs the first time you click on them whereas fg classic loads them right after opening the character.
    I can't recreate. Which classkit are you using that gives the issue?

I can't recreate. Which classkit are you using that gives the issue?
    I made all my class kits and they all have the same issue, this is an example.

https://we.tl/t-r9en3l0lVg

For some reason I can't upload images so I provide a we transfer link.

Thread Information