DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 21 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Release 18d has just been pushed to live as part of the usual Tuesday update cycle.

Fixes in this version:
    • The "ApplyAllEffects" code won't apply all effects (including removing the PCROLL effect) if there isn't at least one save result. Fixed in R18d.
    • Spells campaign data list - filters that use traits won't display feats with comma separated traits. Fixed in R18d.
    • Some [ITEM ...] automation wouldn't work correctly for class features and feats. Fixed in R18d.
    • Error when using CHOICE automation without required category and sub-category names. Fixed in R18d.

Complete list of "Stuff":

[Fixed] Spell trait filters not working correctly for comma separated traits.
    [Fixed] Issue with ITEM automation not working in class features and feats.
    [Fixed] PCROLL effects wouldn't clear if there were no results stored.
    [Fixed] Spell class Item and Misc modifier wouldn't apply attack rolls. TODO: properly code ITEM modifier bonus type.
    [Added] MOVEMENT automation.
    [Added] SIZE PC automation.
    [Added] OFF switch for [EFFECT use...] automation
    [Added] Range option to WEAPON automation.
    [Updated] Effect start/end wording changed from round to turn.
    [Updated] All "add" automation should now be case insensitive (for "add").
    [Updated] Chat version set to release date and R18d
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 8th, 2021 at 21:33.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Are you planning on adding xref variables to spell damage type?

I have been tinkering with draconinc and elemental sorcerer bloodline focus spells and the damage type entry for spell damage actions doesn't seem to accept {XXX} to access such a variable.

Quote Originally Posted by Zieg View Post
    Are you planning on adding xref variables to spell damage type?

I have been tinkering with draconinc and elemental sorcerer bloodline focus spells and the damage type entry for spell damage actions doesn't seem to accept {XXX} to access such a variable.
    XRef variables are currently only supported in character and item effects.

Using them in other areas is something I'm considering. Probably not until Release 19.
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 8th, 2021 at 22:13.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have another QoL request. Could it be possible to implement the following?

I would like it if you have a creature targeted and you then click on a spell effect in the action tab while holding shift, that it applies the effect to the creature but targeted back to the character that used the effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    I would like it if you have a creature targeted and you then click on a spell effect in the action tab while holding shift, that it applies the effect to the creature but targeted back to the character that used the effect.
    That's under "Simplify effect targeting with 'To Me' option." in the future functionality listed in post #9.

Ok, thanks

Another thing I noticed is that the colours seem to be reversed when configuring the sidebar. The "highlighted" ones are the inactive ones and vice versa.

sidebar.jpg

It's a bit unintuitive and therefore confusing when configuring it. Not a high priority change in any case though.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Ok, thanks

Another thing I noticed is that the colours seem to be reversed when configuring the sidebar. The "highlighted" ones are the inactive ones and vice versa.

sidebar.jpg

It's a bit unintuitive and therefore confusing when configuring it. Not a high priority change in any case though.
    Selection buttons aren't highlighted, they're darker because they've been pressed. This is standard base FG CoreRPG functionality.

This happens when I try to create a focus spell class from a Feat or from a look up data.

duplicating_focus_spells.png

I guess this is some kind of bug? or do you have something hardcoded to give cloistered clerics a spell focus class? cause I tried just adding the cloistered cleric lookup data entry and it creates a spell focus class on itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zieg View Post
    This happens when I try to create a focus spell class from a Feat or from a look up data.
    I guess this is some kind of bug? or do you have something hardcoded to give cloistered clerics a spell focus class? cause I tried just adding the cloistered cleric lookup data entry and it creates a spell focus class on itself.
    According to the doc, focus spells are extra
    -- <spell class name> - The name of the spell class to create on the actions tab. Note - this is currently ignored for focus spell classes, and “Focus Spells” will be used.

So I guess add focus|Focus Spells| is redundant and it should be [SPELLCLASS add focus|divine|wisdom|trained|1]
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Thread Information