FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 19 of 21 First ... 91718192021 Last
  1. #181
    Trenloe would you delete whatever is giving the Witch a spellclass on creation for the next release please? I'm adding witch spellclasses from lookupdata and I get a message that the class already exists and the one that fg creates doesn't have the spell tradition applied.

    Thanks

  2. #182
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    29,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Zieg View Post
    Trenloe would you delete whatever is giving the Witch a spellclass on creation for the next release please? I'm adding witch spellclasses from lookupdata and I get a message that the class already exists and the one that fg creates doesn't have the spell tradition applied.
    I'll investigate the tradition not being applied. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to remove the functionality in the standard product that's (mostly) working to cater for custom work you're doing.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  3. #183
    Sorry I didn't express myself correctly. I meant change it so that it doesn't apply automatically if another feature is adding it, like the sorcerer and other classes.

    It's like the issue I reported with the cleric but this time instead of creating 2 spellclasses it says it already exits.

    Sorry again if my previous post was somewhat rude.

  4. #184
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    29,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Zieg View Post
    Sorry I didn't express myself correctly. I meant change it so that it doesn't apply automatically if another feature is adding it, like the sorcerer and other classes.

    It's like the issue I reported with the cleric but this time instead of creating 2 spellclasses it says it already exits.

    Sorry again if my previous post was somewhat rude.
    Ah, right - thanks for clarifying. Sorry for my misunderstanding.

    The ruleset code looks for a class feature called "Witch Spellcasting" and creates the spell class based off that class feature, unless there's any automation in that class feature. If you don't want the "Witch Spellcasting" class feature to create the spell class, then put automation of [NONE] in that class feature, this will mean that it doesn't process the usual code for that entry.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  5. #185
    Good to know.

    Thanks!

  6. #186
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    29,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Zieg View Post
    The one provided in the automation document

    [OPTIONS choice xref=BIR Black Dragon=acid|Blue Dragon=electricity|Green Dragon=poison|Red Dragon=fire|White Dragon=cold|Brass Dragon=fire|Bronze Dragon=electricity|Copper Dragon=acid|Gold Dragon=fire|Silver Dragon=cold]
    With today's release this should now be fixed. Thanks again for reporting the issue.

    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...July-27th-2021
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    With today's release this should now be fixed. Thanks again for reporting the issue.

    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...July-27th-2021
    Yes

    Thanks!

  8. #188
    Hi again!

    There seems to be some kind of issue with [OPTIONS choice item] with items whose name has some kind of special character. It doesn't recognize healer's tools, Clothing - Fine or Bolts (10) among others.

  9. #189
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    29,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Zieg View Post
    Hi again!
    Hello again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zieg View Post
    There seems to be some kind of issue with [OPTIONS choice item] with items whose name has some kind of special character. It doesn't recognize healer's tools, Clothing - Fine or Bolts (10) among others.
    Works fine for me for all these three items - see below. The PC automation I used for this test was: [OPTIONS choice item Clothing - Fine|Bolts (10)|Healer's Tools]

    Case doesn't matter as the comparison to find the item records is all done in lower case.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  10. #190
    I found the issue, I copy pasted from the official book and some characters seem to be different.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in