DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 21 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Pathfinder 2 RPG Ruleset update - R18e.1
    • [Added] Number of uses to PC [SPELL add ...] automation.
    • [Added] Empty weapon fields now supported in PC [WEAPON add ...] automation (code converts blank to space).
    • [Added] "Add to PC" button to chargen tracker grouped lists (Ancestry, Background and Class - not currently available for Heritages).
    • [Added] [SPELL add ...] PC automation now supports informational data in (...) after spell name.
    • [Added] [MESSAGE custom ...] option added
    • [Updated] [FEAT add ...] automation now processes subset name within brackets.
    • [Updated] Migrated Ancestry and Class chargen lookups to grouped lists.
    • [Updated] Column width change for feats by level.
    • [Updated] PC character effect toggle not operational until GM opens CT.
    • [Updated] Ancestry, Background, Class and Feats windows launched from the chargen tracker position to the top left of the desktop, as opposed to the default center - making all fields visible on 1080p screens without having to move the window.
    • [Fixed] Ancestry ability character effect automation not linking to base ability.
    • [Fixed] PCROLL effects not updating result text if effect removed then re-added.
    • [Fixed] PCROLL - basic save damage not being applied correctly if cooldown [USED] indicator in ability title.
    • [Fixed] NPC GM only effects showing in PC Combat Tracker

A few fixes/improvements around PCROLL functionality and character effects. And "Add to PC" buttons on the Ancestry, Background, Class and Feats windows launched from the chargen tracker - Heritages will get the same functionality once there's a required update to CoreRPG. With a nice side bonus of top-level details for ancestries and classes. No more Drag/Drop for quite a few PC creation activities (you'll still have to do it for some - items, spells, etc.)...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 16th, 2021 at 17:44.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Really minor issue: when you make the party rest for 10 minutes through the combat tracker, the button says "+10 mins Exploration Activity" while the chat log says "Party carries out Encounter mode activities for 10 minutes."
    I believe the latter should also read "Exploration mode"

Other than that: great work on the updates, looking forward for any future updates to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Really minor issue: when you make the party rest for 10 minutes through the combat tracker, the button says "+10 mins Exploration Activity" while the chat log says "Party carries out Encounter mode activities for 10 minutes."
    I believe the latter should also read "Exploration mode"
    Thanks for reporting. I'll get that fixed in the next release.

Other than that: great work on the updates, looking forward for any future updates to come!
    Thanks!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Another thing I just noticed: if you put something into the quick bar like a skill or an attack roll and you have a levelup or the stat changes through some other way, the roll in the quick bar won't get updated.
    E.g. I like to have perception in the quick bar, but I have to update it there whenever we have a level-up, otherwise I'll get a roll that's one too low.

This might be a bigger undertaking to change so I can understand if this is not going to be "fixed" anytime soon, I just wanted to make you aware if you weren't already.

Another thing I just noticed: if you put something into the quick bar like a skill or an attack roll and you have a levelup or the stat changes through some other way, the roll in the quick bar won't get updated.
    E.g. I like to have perception in the quick bar, but I have to update it there whenever we have a level-up, otherwise I'll get a roll that's one too low.
    This is standard Fantasy Grounds functionality. The hotkey bar stores the information about the action when you add it. It's not a link to a dynamic action. So you'll need to remember to remove the old one and add a new one if the information changes.

Ah, pity. Thanks for the explanation.

I found one issue with FILTER command.

If the first thing you write in the automation text box is FILTER ie. FILTER:Class=Barbarian[EFFECT char DMG: +2 circumstance] it won't apply on a Barbarian character. I worked around this using [NONE] first: [NONE]FILTER:Class=Barbarian[EFFECT char DMG: +2 circumstance]

Quote Originally Posted by Zieg View Post
    I found one issue with FILTER command.

If the first thing you write in the automation text box is FILTER ie. FILTER:Class=Barbarian[EFFECT char DMG: +2 circumstance] it won't apply on a Barbarian character. I worked around this using [NONE] first: [NONE]FILTER:Class=Barbarian[EFFECT char DMG: +2 circumstance]
    Thanks for reporting. I'll investigate.

Can we have the small button back to roll perception next to the senses on the main character tab? It was there in the PF1 ruleset (or maybe even before in the PF2E ruleset?) but for some reason got removed.

Mockup: perception.jpg

Or is there an explanation on why it was removed somewhere?

Can we have the small button back to roll perception next to the senses on the main character tab? It was there in the PF1 ruleset (or maybe even before in the PF2E ruleset?) but for some reason got removed.

Mockup: perception.jpg

Or is there an explanation on why it was removed somewhere?
    It wasn't removed. That's an issue with the GUI. Thanks for reporting.

Thread Information