STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pathfinder 2e Bestiary 3?

I'm running a campaign in FGU and would really appreciate not having to create some of these creatures myself in FGU. Do we have an ETA of when the PF2E Bestiary 3 will be available for purchase in the store?

MODERATOR: Moved to Pathfinder 2 forum for visibility to Pathfinder 2 developers.

JPG

Dutech32,

Its on the horizon. There is a lot that goes into getting the Bestiaries up and going.

Check out this thread which shows the approximate timeline for many of Paizo's products.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...version-Status
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

It has been completed and is in the review process. Hard to say how long it will take to clear that, but it has all the creatures and full automation from A to Z, so expect it in the relative near future
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Its on the horizon. There is a lot that goes into getting the Bestiaries up and going.
    I know there's a lot of work involved, and I'm very grateful for the work the FG team puts in. I couldn't imagine trying to do all of it myself. And I'm very glad that its on its way. Hopefully it'll come before I need it.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by dutech32 View Post
    Bought.
    Thank you!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just bought it. Thank you Trenloe and ShadeRaven! You both are critical to gaming and you both step up how fun it is to play!
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Just bought it. Thank you Trenloe and ShadeRaven! You both are critical to gaming and you both step up how fun it is to play!
    Thanks you, and thank you!

Thread Information