5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Hollows Last Hope - Thursday 26th 7.00pm GMT+1

D&D 3.5 "one off" session.

I will provide the characters. They will be at L1.

There is space for four people.

Post here or PM me, if you would be interested in taking part. If there are no takers, I will reschedule to sometime next week.

If we enjoy the session, then I can run the new Pathfinder D1 Kobold King Scenario afterwards with the same characters.

I will PM the server alias.

I will post here at 6.30pm to advise as to whether it is going ahead or not. I appreciate it is a last minute thing, so we may or may not be able to make it happen!

You, the party, are Hollows Last Hope. Living in an uncaring community of lumber barons, intent on destroying the nearby but very dangerous Darkmoon Forest, before the town is attacked by raiders from the forest itself, the little village of Falcon's Hollow has a more immediate challenge to face, as its population are falling one by one to the Blackscour Taint.

You, the heroes have only a short time to discover a cure, before the village is decimated by the disease, including friends, relatives and loved ones.

If we move quickly, we can complete the adventure in one sitting, although, since it's my first go at DMing, I may be being a little ambitious on this. That's what we'll be trying to do, in any case.

I would... checking by again this evening! cheers! ZP

Well here we are at 6.30pm with only one taker.

I'll open up the server for 30 mins until 7.00pm to see if there are any last minute people. If not, then I will post again with an alternative time and possibly something different entirely.

Server alias is: oily dice huge dice

Ok server down - not enough takers

I tend to shy away from rail roaded games.

Quote Originally Posted by KainVorador
    I tend to shy away from rail roaded games.
    It was a one-shot game... who gives a damn if it's "rail-roaded". Get over yourself.

Hey . . . no need to snap. Pre-made characters would put me off from joining as well so it might be why there weren't enough people to play.

Quote Originally Posted by The High Druid
    Hey . . . no need to snap. Pre-made characters would put me off from joining as well so it might be why there weren't enough people to play.
    Maybe they gave a damn.

It's an interesting discussion, but maybe the wrong forum I guess my personal feeling is, if the session is fun and my character can contribute, then why not play. Sometimes playing a character that you are not used to playing adds a bit of spice and challenge. Pre-mades also help ensure that someone doesn't turn in with an uber character that cheeses off the rest of the party!

Anyway, like Nym says it's a one off adventure and I really don't mind if people bring in similar characters as they are balanced to the scenario (and ready to go, so we don't delay).

Thread Information