STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    FG Unity just got the "replaces" tag for modules: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...45567/replaces
    I think this will let you remove the non-changed spells from this module and then users can just load both and it will replace the originals with your extended versions.
    Thanks bmos. I'll take a look at that and see if it is something that can be integrated with the spellbooks.

I noticed this last night as well. Also Fire Bolt is doing untyped damage (should be fire).
    I'm not seeing the Fire Bolt spell in the PFRPG Spellbook. I checked Fireball, Fire Breath, and Fire Storm and they are doing fire damage. Can you give me more details on where you see this spell?

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    I'm not seeing the Fire Bolt spell in the PFRPG Spellbook. I checked Fireball, Fire Breath, and Fire Storm and they are doing fire damage. Can you give me more details on where you see this spell?
    Ah, my mistake. That was something I had set up for a class feature. Thanks for taking a look!

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    Thanks Svandal. I have made that change to my copies of the Spellbook. I'm hoping to release versions of the spellbooks to the forge in the next couple of weeks and will have this fix in those.
    Yay! Was wondering if any of the pf mods were gonna make it there.

I found a spell you "forgot" to update in the "remove fear" spell.

Remove fear gives a +4 bonus on all saves vs fear effects. It should be like this:
    Remove fear; IFTAG: fear; SAVE: +4, morale (Duration 10 minutes)

And you can remove one of the effects (just looks like you forgot to update this one to Kels extensions)

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    I found a spell you "forgot" to update in the "remove fear" spell.

Remove fear gives a +4 bonus on all saves vs fear effects. It should be like this:
    Remove fear; IFTAG: fear; SAVE: +4, morale (Duration 10 minutes)

And you can remove one of the effects (just looks like you forgot to update this one to Kels extensions)
    Thank you Svandal. That change has been made in my local working version.

Now that the initial development of this is complete I have synced this version with the original version in this thread.

Please post any further changes needed, for either version of the spellbook, to that thread.

Thank you!

sensory deprivation missing

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/3rd-p...y-deprivation/

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    That's a third party spell.
    I highly recommend using aonprd rather than d20pfsrd as it is much more 'true' to the published rules.

That's a third party spell.
    What bmos said.

Thread Information