STAR TREK 2d20

4E Combat Tracker token replace bug

4E
    No extensions

When dropping a new token on the CT to replace the current one I get an error. (I do this for NPC's shapeshifting)

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "combat_tracker/scripts/combat_tracker_host_..."]:60: attempt to index local 'token' (a userdata value)

This error only happens the first time. I can change the token after this error with out causing an error. Even if I exit FG and reload it wont happen after the first time.

I'm not seeing that error.

In fact, there is no "combat_tracker" folder in either the CoreRPG nor 4E rulesets; so I think you should double check whether any extensions are loaded. If you still don't see any on launch screen, check in the extensionstate.xml in the campaign folder, and delete that file if needed.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I'm not seeing that error.

In fact, there is no "combat_tracker" folder in either the CoreRPG nor 4E rulesets; so I think you should double check whether any extensions are loaded. If you still don't see any on launch screen, check in the extensionstate.xml in the campaign folder, and delete that file if needed.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks for the info on extensionstate.xml. There was indeed an extension listed there. Combat-Highlighter.

I will report there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Thanks for the info on extensionstate.xml. There was indeed an extension listed there. Combat-Highlighter.

I will report there.
    You might also suggest that the dev add a chat output of the extension when it is loaded. It helps you know what extensions are loaded

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information