FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Update

Available in Test in next update

Changelog
    [Fixed] Script error when dragging light present. Fixed
    [Fixed] Light and Darkness power lights does not work. Fixed
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Available in Test in next update

Changelog

[Fixed] Light and Darkness power lights does not work. Fixed
    Unless its not in the update pushed today, that is still not working for me. Attached pic has the light power from the Preset on the torch token, and its working. The Light Power effect from the Light/Darkness power on poor Karl is not working (If I select Karl, he is stil in a dark area, but if I move that torch token to the other side of the tree it lights the area up)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    Unless its not in the update pushed today, that is still not working for me. Attached pic has the light power from the Preset on the torch token, and its working. The Light Power effect from the Light/Darkness power on poor Karl is not working (If I select Karl, he is stil in a dark area, but if I move that torch token to the other side of the tree it lights the area up)
    Not sure if the effects in the spells Lightness/Darkness are the appropriate ones to use (or if they have even been changed yet), you can go to Effects and use Spell - Darkness and Spell - Light and those work perfectly.

Did the working of the effects in the spells change between Live and Test?

If you go in to Settings and click on the Token Lights button, you can edit the Spell - Darkness and Spell - Light - and possibly use that same editing for the spell effect (edit the spell).

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    The thing is that light presents are created on campaign creation. If there was a bug in light presents and you created campaign, you are stuck with broken presents. To see the fixed presents, either create new campaign or manually delete light presents from campaign db.xml

I have wrote about this concern to Smiteworks and requested if CoreRPG could have mechanism to update presents on the fly.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

The thing is that light presents are created on campaign creation. If there was a bug in light presents and you created campaign, you are stuck with broken presents. To see the fixed presents, either create new campaign or manually delete light presents from campaign db.xml

I have wrote about this concern to Smiteworks and requested if CoreRPG could have mechanism to update presents on the fly.
    Oh, I see - yes just made a new campaign and spells are coded differently now.

light.png

That is it - its working now from the power. If that does not get fixed in CoreRPG please lets us tech folk know how to fix it (I am not much about xml).

Update

Available in Test in next update,

Changelog
    [Updated] Non-wild card NPCs can have bennies in combat tracker
    [Fixed] Script error on client side when removing combatant from combat tracker

Available in Test in next update,

Changelog
    [Updated] Non-wild card NPCs can have bennies in combat tracker
    [Fixed] Script error on client side when removing combatant from combat tracker
    This is before the above quoted changes, but I think they are separate. I just ran a pretty detailed fight with one player attached. This is a new campaign, no extensions. Overall, it went really smooth. Lighting overall worked to my understanding (I had one PC with LLV vs orcs with infravision, and I used global effect DIM lighting when the orcs were outside any light source). Apply effects (both Lighting and normal things like Wild Attack) using Targeting and quickbar were very smooth.

I did not have any errors Host side (note - I add Bennies one by one or use the CNTRL-Mousewheel in CT - that seems to avoid the Bennie LUA issue). Client/Playerside I had a couple of Lighting errors. One when I shared the map and there was lighting in place. It did not break anything, just threw the error. When I deleted an NPC that had a light effect on them it threw the error as well. It might have errored another time as well.

The only other error I had was when the player disconnected (go back to main FGU menu) it threw out the last error that does not appear to be lighting related.

All Win10 machines.

All logs from the player-side attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

To reset the light presets for the Token Lights, just delete all the entries in Options->Token Lights, then reload your campaign.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information