STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    To reset the light presets for the Token Lights, just delete all the entries in Options->Token Lights, then reload your campaign.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks! I cleared the Token Lights that in the test campaign that was having the problem and it fixed it right up (I opened up the map that still had the token it is was all glowy )

Update

Available in Test

Changelog
    [Added] Wild die can be defined for non-wild card character with effects framework
    [Fixed] NPC numbering started with 2. Fixed
    [Fixed] Combat tracker group removal was flunky. Fixed
    [Fixed] Party sheet bennies field was updated with wrong information. Fixed
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Update

Changelog
    [Added] PC portrait right click option to whisper
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Changelog
    [Added] PC portrait right click option to whisper
    Awesome thanks!

However this appears only to work for the GM - player can't whisper each other at the moment.

Just curious if this is about to push out or is it still going to be in Test for awhile? I have a game Wednesday (6/9) and I may push my players to the Test version if its not coming out on the normal Tuesday updates. It seems much cleaner then the current build at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    Just curious if this is about to push out or is it still going to be in Test for awhile? I have a game Wednesday (6/9) and I may push my players to the Test version if its not coming out on the normal Tuesday updates. It seems much cleaner then the current build at the moment.
    I don't think its ready yet. @Ikael said he wants to get the documentation done as well. But it is stable enough to run a game on now if you get everyone on Test.

I'll run the game on Test and report back any oddities.

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    I'll run the game on Test and report back any oddities.
    Oddly enough, I really do not have any oddities to report. There might have been one - one person on a Mac did not seem to be able to use a bennie to soak. But he was otherwise spending bennies and doing normal things. That said, it just could have been a case of player-itis - ie, forgetting how how to do something despite the verbal direction (and it had been a month since the last game). So I am not convinced it was a bug just yet.

It was an overall light combat night, so not a stress test. I was pleased to be able to toss out a camp map and add a couple of campfires (a base camp map, check the grid, toss out two campfire assets, then add lighting) all on the fly. Worked nicely and set the mood.

Next up (in 2 weeks) - a classic stagecoach chase (this is Deadlands).

I think 5.3 is a big overhaul for SWADE to enable features I'm Savage Pathfinder like multiple arcane backgrounds etc.

So far I have had no issues with it either.

Didn't see a place for SWADE edges: Expert/Master Legendary edges are an earlier version of the rules text, current is v5.7.

Thread Information