STAR TREK 2d20

Token in Modules

Hi to all
    First i hope everyone is safe outhere This is more like a request i guess, but i want to know if its possible to add more than one token to a module creation, with this i mean, i´m making a mega huge bestiary for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, and i by now made more than a thousand tokens for all those little friends, and of course when in a game i like my players to see multiple enemy tokens and not always the same token over and over again, so this take me to the point of searching for tokens in the bag... so i remembered that when using Dundjinni to make maps, when you wanted to use more images you just had to click the left mouse button and you cycle through all the pics in that type...so saying this, what i´m asking is almost the same thing but for tokens
    Imagine this, i´m making the module, writing all the stuff down and then i want to add more than one token to the same entry, so when i pull the token into the map during the session, i can choose from those tokens and add variety to the map is this possible??

Sorry for the long post and Stay Safe everyone!
    Big Hugs
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Such requests go in the idea informer. Link in my signature.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

When creating an encounter, you can add the same creature several times and it won't stack with the ones already there. Then you have the power to modify each token of the encounter by drag and dropping the desired token from the assets. Each instance of the same monster in the encounter will then have a different token associated with it!

Is that what you want?

Thank you Zacchaeus i didn't know about that and this was more a question and not a request

Khoredran »» No...what i said was, each monster entry you made in the module is "loaded" with lets say 5 tokens from the bag, and when you save it, and use it on the encounters, instead of searching for tokens to add more variety you simple click or cycle through them when you drag the token to the map or combat tracker
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Blog Entries
    I thought this idea was on the wish list, but couldn't find it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blue Haven, this isn't possible right now. A work around is to define several different tokens when you build the encounter like Khoredan mentioned.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ok thank you anyway, the idea was to cut time when you have multiple encounters and want to spice up the view if i spent time making the module and the tokens i thought that maybe i can use this to act more speedy in the sessions, but its fine.
    Griogre »» i already know that but thanks
    Big Hugs to all for helping out
    Stay safe everyone

Thread Information