STAR TREK 2d20

Adding info for modules not currently created. Quick list?

Thank you for taking a look and possibly helping me.

I currently own the PDF versions of:

Vampire the Masquerade 5th Edition (Core rulebook)
    Camarilla
    Anarch
    Chicago by Night
    Fall of London
    Cults of the Blood Gods
    The Vampire Companion

With the three items available in Fantasy Grounds (Core book, Camarilla, and Vampire Companion.)

Does anybody have a list of the missing disciplines, rituals, etc?

I am currently filling in the missing clans and predator types but I would appreciate any quick help if anyone else has gone through to edit their own campaigns.

For quick reference.

There is currently no information from: Anarch, Chicago by Night, Chicago Folios, Let the Streets Run Red, Fall of London, Cults of the Blood Gods, or Children of the Blood in Fantasy Grounds. Each book contains various information types that you may want to include. It's really up to you to determine, what you want now, and what you are willing to wait for.

Quote Originally Posted by Fear Grounds View Post
    For quick reference.

There is currently no information from: Anarch, Chicago by Night, Chicago Folios, Let the Streets Run Red, Fall of London, Cults of the Blood Gods, or Children of the Blood in Fantasy Grounds. Each book contains various information types that you may want to include. It's really up to you to determine, what you want now, and what you are willing to wait for.
    Thanks, I was just hoping that anyone else who had added the information had a quick list for reference. For example:
    Chicago Folios Adds:

Archons pg 158
    The convention of Chicago 159
    Descendant of Menele 160
    Goblin Roads 161
    J UST IC A R LUCI N DE 162
    K H A L I D A L - R A SHI D 163
    K I NDR ED DU E L I NG 164
    MALkavian family 165
    OCCU LT A RT I FACTS 166
    THE PON Y E X PR E S S 167
    SHE R I F F DA MI E N 168
    THE WOL F PACK 169

But I have gone through and added what I needed. Though I still have a few questions.
    In the forums I keep seeing comments that say add in your information and then export it. (I really dumbed that down because I am not sure if there is a term for it.)
    Essentially create your own module to export. My question is, If I need to update that 'module' and I have previously exported it. Will it auto update if I edit the original in FGU? Or will I need to export it every time I make a change?

You need to open the creation campaign that you created the module in. Make any changes that you wish to include. Then export the module again.

If you don't change the name of the module, you may need to unload and reload the module in the actual game playing campaign.

Like what Fear said, make a new Campaign just for the mod creation, then just fix and re-export the mod to update.

If you would like to take a stab at creating commercial content, you can reach out to our support team and they would get you into contact with our product coordinator. They will be able to let you know what is available for conversion and the process involved.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Thread Information