Starfinder Playlist

LFG 1 player - WFRP 4th - GMT+2, evenings only

I’ve been GMing Warhammer Fantasy RP 4th edition for almost 2 years and would like to try experiencing it as a player.

I’m located in GMT + 2 (Denmark), but I’m fine with +\- two timezones. I can only play evenings. A session every second or third week would fit perfect for me.

I am a fun loving guy (34 years old) who loves joking, but enjoy the serious, detective and horror-themed plotlines at the same time. I always value RP higher, in the characters I create, than combat- punch.

Best regards,

Simon

Would weekly sessions be too frequent for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Byron Cavendish View Post
    Would weekly sessions be too frequent for you?
    I’m willing to give it a go. Probably it could work.
    I’m currently away on holiday, but will be home next Saturday, the 10th if July. I will have time that evening.

Can you tell me a little of your game?
    I have time to create a character for myself during next week.

Sunday evening, the 11th might actually work even better for me.

No problem, I'm actually on vacation as well. I'll look to talk to you more soon though! If you have discord, could you send me your contact details so that I can reach you?

Quote Originally Posted by Byron Cavendish View Post
    No problem, I'm actually on vacation as well. I'll look to talk to you more soon though! If you have discord, could you send me your contact details so that I can reach you?
    I can’t remember my discord user ID right now, but when I come home to my PC around Friday in the upcoming week, I’ll copy and send it :-)

I came home from vacation today.
    My discord ID is: yoroba#3949

I have time tonight or tomorrow night if you're home as well.

Thread Information