FG Spreadshirt Swag

Windows Not Getting Focus Bug

So I got the new update and I've noticed a peculiar little bug since then. I've loaded multiple campaigns and tried it out, and even created a new campaign. I'm on Windows 10. It seems like when you open a window, be it the main Story window, NPCs list, Notes, individual story entry, whatever, it doesn't appear to have focus. This may not always be an issue for users, but I've been setting some stuff up and needing to resize windows, but the resizing cursor doesn't appear due to the window not having focus. If I click on the window after it has opened it's fine. The functions work, the resizing etc, you just don't get the cursor as the program doesn't think this window has the focus. I'm pretty sure it used to be the newly opened window got the focus. Or am I out to lunch here?

So open a campaign. If you have it close the Welcome window (that has focus). Open the story menu (or another menu), click on an entry to open a window for it. Move your cursor over the edges of the window, no cursor change. Click in that window and now move your cursor over the edge of the window, now the cursor icon changes.
    Just once I would like someone to call me "Sir," without adding "you're making a scene."

Thanks for reporting. Someone mentioned something about the resizing cursor being sporadic; but I think you found the crux of the issue. I'll have to investigate to see what is happening.

Regards,
    JPG

Can you tell I'm used to being a part time QA & BA in a software company? Don't just report and issue, try and recreate and figure out what it is.
    Just once I would like someone to call me "Sir," without adding "you're making a scene."

Thread Information