DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: token lighting

token lighting

1. I can set the torch, token light effect , works.
    2. remove the token light effect, add torch effect to character in combat tracker, no light.
    what am i missing here?

Moved to the House of Healing - Unity subforum.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

No matter what light is added to the CT no effect is applied to map, The only way to get the torch light to show on the map is to add it to the token in the map light controls.
    I have one human with no special sight, i add the effect for torch to the character in the CT and the results do not show to either the player or the GM. If i add the effect directly to the token in the map controls it shows up.
    Last edited by sfcspencer; May 17th, 2021 at 19:14.

Probably include a screenshot of the CT and the coding you are doing of the effect. If you have it formed incorrectly, the player (token) will not have any vision effects. i.e "LIGHT: 60 darkvision" works, but "LIGHT: darkvision 60" does not.

I have also experienced a glitch whereby I can add an effects light to a character in CT and it works on the GM's map, and it replicates on the Player Map, but if you turn off the effect, and then turn it on again, it doesn't replicate on the player's map.

I can close the player's map and re-share the GM's map, and the lighting effect can now be seen. However, if I switch off the Light and then switch it on again, the effect isn't replicated on the player map. So I repeat: close the player map and re-share the GM's map, and it seems to reset everything.

GM map works seamlessly. Player map appears to have a difficulty replicating changes.

The same glitch occurs with the use of Token Light. The GM map functionality is perfect. The player map doesn't replicate if you delete the light and then add it again.

I haven't change the coding, simply using adding Effects or working from the image menu.
    Rulesets:
    GURPS 4th Edition, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Savage Pathfinder, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Classic D&D, 5e Essentials

Ultimate License Holder

The correct format for a darkvision effect is: "VISION: 60 darkvision"

There are known issues with lights sporadically not appearing on the player client when added that we're working on.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information