FG License: Ultimate FGC and FGU.
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can do tues-thursday 6-10ish pm or any time sat/sunday I am looking for a weekly game
Term: Campaign or Module prefer not a oneshot
Voice: I have discord but I'm willing to use other things

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
Game System Experience: all flavors of D&D, Aeon Trinity, and OWOD
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am comfortable with FG I have been using it a couple of years now. I currently run 2 games in it both are Curse of Strahd

Character Type Preferred: Im open to just about any class for whatever the party needs
About me: I have been playing D&D since the late 80s off and on. I have DM'ed a fair number of campaigns homebrewed and module-based. in 3-5ed. I like to roleplay characters out and be a part of the group/team. I enjoy combat as well but I am not a Min/Maxer. I have done pay-to-play before and had a blast both times I did it from level 1-20 in 20 sessions. while I enjoyed it I would prefer not to level that fast again as you don't get a lot of time to enjoy the character's abilities. I am not currently open to paid games currently. I lean towards magic users but I'm open to all classes I usually just play those because it's what is needed at the time. I am not easily offended and I'm generally very laid back. As stated above I know CoS well as well as the two starter sets. I don't mind playing them and I can keep my mouth shut.