FG Spreadshirt Swag

Revealing Agendas

Looking to start Chariot of the Gods next week. I'm familiar with FG having DM'd D&D and played in Savage Worlds. A couple of questions that I can't seem to work out the answers to?

1. The PC characters have their Act I agendas written in their personal agenda section of their character sheets. I can't seem to figure out how to add their Act II and Act III agendas? Similarly, I can't give Wilson his Special Order. Is it possible to add these from the Agendas tab to the character sheets direct? Or do you have to give them to the PCs some other way? The only thing I could think of would be to add them into notes and have the players look at their own one? Obviously, you don't want players looking at each others! None of the characters have been assigned to players yet (if that makes a difference?)

2.Initiative is generated via a D10 roll. This would allow characters to have the same initiative. Does anyone know why this isn't handled with a card draw? Savage Worlds seems to handle that ok? I'm guessing I'll split initiatives using Agility and/or Wits to give everyone a unique value.

Thanks,

J

Hello John,

On the Agenda topic:
    The current release allows sharing the agenda with a player by dragging & dropping the entry to their portrait. This will share the agenda only with the specific player. You can also copy-paste the text from the agenda to the PC sheet if you want. The 2.0 version, that we are trying to finalize at the moment, will support drag & drop of agenda to PC sheets in addition to the fore mentioned method.

On the initiative topic:
    CoreRPG does not support card mechanics, Savage Worlds is separate implementation designed specifically with SW in mind. Initiative in Alien/Vaesen/FL/Coriolis is basically 1-10 and this is perfectly simulated by dice roll. At the moment there is no enforcement for same initiative, but in 2.0 we have non-duplicate initiative values plus switch that will allow duplicate initiative for NPCs to facilitate groups as mentioned in the rules.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thanks for getting back so quickly, that's great!

Thread Information