this is a first time for me so bear with me. I have played Pathfinder kingmaker and wotr on pc and i am just enthralled with the lore so here i am. I have never TT anything before its usually been crpgs on pc or console but never this. So i joined up with the discord they have here and i figure i would post here just in case anybody's looking for people. Ultimately what i am looking for is a solid group to do pathfinder campaigns with. I am 43 mature funny and adaptable and for a noob in this case its a good thing. I have been playing rpg's my whole life however this is a first time to take it to the TT version, which is cool. So if your looking for someone for a one shot deal then please look elsewhere, what i am trying to find is a solid group to do multiple campaigns with in the Pathfinder universe. i am easy to get along with and if the adventures go into the 18+ category then its ok too, i am fine with that. Thank you for at least reading this and if you know someone then please put the word out, thanks boyz and i hope to see you on the field. peace.