STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    There was a new build pushed this morning with several more fixes; so I'd like to have you check again.

The challenge we have with people just telling us "roughly" what they had open in their campaign and what they were doing is that it's not very specific. The vast majority of the time when we are only provided rough direction; we are unable to even figure out exactly where to look or to recreate the issue. By asking for an copy of the campaign folder where the issue is happening as well as steps to open the right windows; we can more likely recreate the issue you are experiencing.

Regards,
    JPG
    Ok; we are playing again Sunday, I'll see if it was fixed. So, you want a copy of the campaign folder if its still going on?

Blog Entries
    yes, and the steps (mouse clicks etc) needed to reproduce the issue.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yes, a copy of the campaign folder and the history of steps to see the issue once opening the campaign.

Thanks,
    JPG

well, its working now, so I guess I dont need to worry about it. Thanks!

Thread Information