DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Can't toggle AFK ; console error

In savage worlds if I right click on a potrait picture and select the AFK toggle, it throws an error. Anyone else seeing this?

Attempt to call field "toggleAFK" is a nill value
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lonewolf; May 16th, 2021 at 19:34.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Sorry, usually just type it so it hasnt given me any problems as of this morning
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Can you disable all extensions and try again?
    If no extensions, can you please provide the game system (ruleset) being used?

I verified that this is working as expected in CoreRPG and 5E campaigns without extensions.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Can you disable all extensions and try again?
    If no extensions, can you please provide the game system (ruleset) being used?

I verified that this is working as expected in CoreRPG and 5E campaigns without extensions.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks for checking anyway. This not an issue you see in other rules set. I posted this to the Savage Worlds section of the forums as it was a problem unique to that rules set.

Fixed very quickly and in live branch
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Thread Information