Starfinder Playlist

Moving LOS Maps between Campaigns

I downloaded and made some custom DnD maps that I was using in one of my campaigns where I have already input the LOS, FX layers, and the new lights to. Is there an easy way for me to "export" the map with all of that to use in another campaign? It seems that almost everything else can be dome with the module export option but Maps don't seem like an option?

Quote Originally Posted by The One Above View Post
    I downloaded and made some custom DnD maps that I was using in one of my campaigns where I have already input the LOS, FX layers, and the new lights to. Is there an easy way for me to "export" the map with all of that to use in another campaign? It seems that almost everything else can be dome with the module export option but Maps don't seem like an option?
    Type /export in chat and then tick "images".

You'll need to right click on each map in the map view (in other words unlock the map and in the right hand panel right click over the map name). This will give you an export option. Save the files somewhere. You'll see that they are .xml files with exactly the same name as the image you exported from.

To use these files make sure that the images and those xml files are in the same folder inside the campaign/images folder that you want to use the images in. Or you can select all of the images and xml files and zip them up (you'll need to create a small definition file as well) and change the .zip to .mod and put that in your modules folder. The images should then be available with the LoS on them in any other campaign.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I have right-clicked everywhere and I can't find an export
    https://youtu.be/XWnmg3TJEnk

It's over on the right side.

Right click on the layer that has the LoS, then you will see the export option.

See here for more.

Thread Information