5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: FGU crashing

FYI, I also faced the issue with an M1 mac, on macOS 11.3.1. Today I updated to 11.4 and the issue is gone so far.

Thanks for letting us know.

Regards,
    JPG

Update:
    Working ok after the MacOs update 11.4 though the "update" button is highlighted in red no matter how many times you update it....

I am also having this issue, but I'm still running 11.3.1. Gonna update to 11.4 and see how it goes.

Updating to 11.4 big sur seems to have fixed it for me. i hadn't logged on in about 2 weeks and today i got the above message error. i upgraded big sur and now it's AOK.

Yes, 11.4 fixed it for me too!

Upon trying to start fantasy grounds unity today, i am experiencing the same issue. I can't even open FGU, it immediately takes me to the error page.

Quote Originally Posted by charmov View Post
    Upon trying to start fantasy grounds unity today, i am experiencing the same issue. I can't even open FGU, it immediately takes me to the error page.
    An uninstall followed by a fresh re-install seems to have resolved the issue for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Abrahel Lunanegra View Post
    Same issue again.....
    It happens to me just a couple of days ago. I had to uninstall and reinstall again. I think something with the updater was causing big Sur m1 to crash. It's working now for me. Hopefully a reinstall helps you. If not maybe contact them directly?

Thread Information