Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I'm currently running the game on an Hp desktop computer that's about 5 years old so not in the best condition but runs everything else relatively well as it was memory wiped before using it for dnd. For the ruleset I am playing in 5e mad mage dungeon campaign in the most recent update. (although it has been happening through every version of the game I play] I only have the fantasy ground program open when playing . I have the following modules open (blood hunter, 5e srd data, 5e srd magic items, dnd basic rules, dnd players handbook, dnd sword coast, dnd dungeons masters guide, mordenkainens tome of foes, tashas cauldron of everything, volos guide to monsters, xanthers guide to everything} and I have no idea how you woudl recreate it. As I said it seems only client side in which only my chat and attacks freeze but everyone else in my party can see everything I'm am doing perfectly fine.

okay, I will join. thank you for the offer

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Can you provide more detail on the situation?

* What hardware are you running the program on? (Laptop/desktop, GPU specs, CPU specs, etc.)
    * Which game system (ruleset)?
    * Which windows do you have open when it freezes?
    * Which modules do you have loaded?
    * Any information on how to recreate?

Depending on the answers, we may need a copy of the campaign folder from the GM, as well as the above information.

Regards,
    JPG
    I'm currently running the game on an Hp desktop computer that's about 5 years old so not in the best condition but runs everything else relatively well as it was memory wiped before using it for dnd. For the ruleset I am playing in 5e mad mage dungeon campaign in the most recent update. (although it has been happening through every version of the game I play] I only have the fantasy ground program open when playing . I have the following modules open (blood hunter, 5e srd data, 5e srd magic items, dnd basic rules, dnd players handbook, dnd sword coast, dnd dungeons masters guide, mordenkainens tome of foes, tashas cauldron of everything, volos guide to monsters, xanthers guide to everything} and I have no idea how you woudl recreate it. As I said it seems only client side in which only my chat and attacks freeze but everyone else in my party can see everything I'm am doing perfectly fine.

Thread Information