DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Druids, spellcasting and preparation

Do players put all the druid spells they can potentially cast into their player sheets and then choose which ones to prepare each day or add/substract spells each day?
    D&D, 5e
    FGU
    Last edited by KidKnee; May 16th, 2021 at 00:27.

Blog Entries
    Some players do, some players don't. Having all spells on the actions tab is, to me, a waste of space and a performance problem. Why put all spells there if I can go just to my spell list and see and sort them there? I normally only put ones I prepare there, or the ones I use commonly. Spells that I never prepare, or would never normally prepare (like prestigitation, mending, etc) I never put onto my characters spell sheet.

But, if you want to, you can. Just be aware that if you end up with a few hundred spells on your actions tab, it can take a long time to switch to that tab.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks, that is helpful insight.

What I do in PCGen is setup prepared spell lists (Combat, Social, Undead, Planer, etc) and then populate those lists with appropriate spells that way I'm not trying to figure out my spell mix for the day.

Thread Information