Game System: PF2e

Time Zone: UTC (
    Day of week and time: Sunday 15.00 Hours
    Planned start date: Session 0 30th May 2021
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 Hours, Weekly
    Term: Long term, full AP

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 roughly
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4 in game, 1 wanted
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, basic creation method
    Character restrictions: Please hold off on creating characters until Session 0

Details of your scenario: The Circus of Wayward Wonders has just arrived in the remote town of Abberton, and the player characters are the stars of the show! When the ringmaster turns up dead, the fate of the traveling circus and its entertainers hangs in the balance, and the heroes must scramble to put on a successful show and find the killer—all at the same time! Investigations only lead to more questions, and the heroes find themselves center stage in a dangerous, prehistoric plot that threatens not just Abberton, but every inhabitant of the Starstone Isles!
    Last edited by aellongm; May 20th, 2021 at 10:01.

Hi,

I'm interested in playing in this game.

I have FG Unity standard + Discord. Lots of PF1e, Starfinder and D&D 5e experience as player & GM. I'm pretty new to PF2e, my only experience is I have GM'd the beginner box. I don't have the PF2e books on FG but I do have the CRB in print (and I have read it!).

Edited to add: I'm in Wales so Sunday UK time is not a problems for me.

Hi,
    I would love to join this game if you'll have me.

For Pathfinder 2e, I haven't had the chance to play myself, but I have GM'd some 20+ sessions, so I'm quite familiar with the rules. I have also used numerous other systems over the years both as a player and a GM. If there is something more you want to know about me as a player or anything, I'm happy to answer any questions.

I'm located in Finland, so the schedule seems quite perfect. As you might expect from someone living in Finland, English isn't my first language. However, I mostly communicate in English in my work so I speak it quite fluently, albeit with an accent.

I have the FGU ultimate license and some pathfinder books there as well, not that that probably matters too much. Very familiar with discord as well.

Sure, you're both welcome to join. I'm not at home atm, so will send you both the game info when I am, later today.

I sent you a PM about the game.

Yes, I somehow missed that earlier. Sorry.

Basic party together. 1 open space if anyone still wants

Thread Information