DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Crash new version

Hi all, I have some trouble w the new version, when I open a map, everything its frozen and I cant do anything...
    Some else is having the same problem??

EDIT: Specifically there was a map when my players where at (the caves in Eastheaven...in Rime of the Frost Maiden), and in the previous version, I had everything set for a battle, but now that I open the map I cant do anything nothing is responding.

thanks for your help
    Last edited by N8Salazar; May 15th, 2021 at 18:13.

Which map are you trying to open and which data module is it part of?
    If it's a custom map, we may need a copy of the campaign folder to investigate.

Regards,
    JPG

It seem that the problem is the characters, I put one of them in other map and when I manipulate the fx It froze

Quote Originally Posted by N8Salazar View Post
    Hi all, I have some trouble w the new version, when I open a map, everything its frozen and I cant do anything...
    Some else is having the same problem??

EDIT: Specifically there was a map when my players where at (the caves in Eastheaven...in Rime of the Frost Maiden), and in the previous version, I had everything set for a battle, but now that I open the map I cant do anything nothing is responding.

thanks for your help
    What extensions are you running?

Please check your extensions if you run any. Does the freeze only occur to you or also to everyone else?
    Pleaes give as much info as you can for a better investigation.

EDIT: Damn, too late ... need to F5 before I post.

We'll need information to recreate the issue; because we have no way to recreate or fix without details.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi thanks for your time, let me give all the info.

I got the ultimate license, Im the DM, and I opened my 5e campaing, to adjust the light new feature, but every time that I open a map, any mapbut in this case is the CAUDRON CAVES PLAYER MAP (maps from Rime of the Frost Maiden Adventure) and the urban-lair map (I dont remember the product of that one), if I put a player token in it, all the program just freeze, I removed all the extensions (I only have Theogeek critial ext, miss flavor text ext and hero point ext) also I got the Winter FG theme.

What Im doing is 1. open the combat tracker 2. doble click on a PC portrait (wich open the map that the PC is), and then if I move or open the PC Sheet, thats when everything freezes.

thanks for your time
    Last edited by N8Salazar; May 16th, 2021 at 18:38.

@N8Salazar,

Can you please provide a zipped up copy of your campaign folder?
    If it's too big to attach, please upload to DropBox or Google Drives, and provide the link.

Thanks,
    JPG

zip file

There you go.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

I'm not seeing that when I open the campaign locally.

I followed these steps:
    * Copy campaign to my campaigns folder.
    * Load the campaign.
    * Open the combat tracker.
    * Double click on Ruppert token in combat tracker to open map. (Cauldron Caves Player Map)
    * Double click on Ruppert token on map to open character sheet.
    * Click on all the tabs on Ruppert's sheet.

* Is there a step that I missed?
    * Does it happen every time?
    * What are the hardware specifications of your machine?
    * What OS and version are you running on your machine?
    * Was this on v4.1.0 (from Thursday) or v4.1.1 (from Saturday)?

Also, I noted that you had almost every WotC module loaded by default which will cause additional load.
    * Does this happen in a new campaign with only the Rime of the Frostmaiden module loaded?

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information