DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Mouse-over resizing gets turned off

I don't have a 100% repro on this, but I have noticed that occasionally windows will get into a state where mousing over the edges or resize widget of windows won't change the mouse cursor to the resize cursor. Using the CTRL-drag method of resizing seems to resolve it i.e. using CTRL-drag to resize a window in this state makes the mouse-over functionality work again.

Actually, repro is really simple:
    - Create new PF2 campaign, no extensions loaded.
    - Click "Images" sidebar.
    - Mouse over the right edge and bottom right corner of the images window, mouse cursor never changes to resize cursor.
    - Change focus to another application, and then back to FGU.
    - The mouse cursor now reacts correctly to the side/corner of the Images window.

This sounds similar to an issue I was seeing with the mouse cursor not updating consistently: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...g-consistently

I see the same behavior where the mouse cursor doesn't change when hovering over the window edge to resize. However, clicking and resizing still works as expected even though the cursor doesn't appear on mouse-over.

Oh I just reported this. I think the issue is that newly opened windows aren't getting focus. Clicking on the window resolves the issue.
    Just once I would like someone to call me "Sir," without adding "you're making a scene."

Thread Information