DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG Call of Cthulhu / Vampire the Masquerade

FG License: Ultimate (Unity & Classic)
    FG Experience: I'm pretty well versed in FG; I've been DMing in it for almost a year and even used it for non-FG games i play in.

Time Zone: Central European Time (CET); GMT+1
    When can I play: All days of the week from 17:00 (5PM) to 01:00 (AM); entire day Sunday.
    Frequency: Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
    Term: Any, whether it be a one-shot, pre-made adventure, or a homebrew campaign. If you're willing to have me, I'm willing to invest the time
    Voice: I have Discord and Skype, but I'm open to whatever software is used by the group. My connection is high-speed and my mic/cam are of good quality.

About me: 33-year-old dude, who has been playing tabletop for 1½-2 years. For most of that time, I've been wanting to try out Call of Cthulhu or Vampire the Masquerade, but finding games/keepers for either system in Denmark is... hard, to say the least. So I turn to you, dear FG Forum, in the hopes of maybe finding a game across international borders that I can be a part of!

I've come to understand some players apparently take issue with having younger GMs, but that's not really a concern for me - as long as we mesh, I don't care about age or gender/pronouns

Playstyle: I usually adjust to the group I'm playing with. If it's a light atmosphere with lots of joking, I tend to jump onboard with a few jokes and puns; if it's a more serious tone, I tend to stay in character throughout and just invest in the game. This is also reflected in the characters I tend to play.

Previous experience: I have experience with primarily Starfinder and D&D 5E, which I currently DM and play in, respectively.

Hello, I've just starting running a Call of Cthulhu 7th ed. campaign Doors to Darkness. Our game is Mondays 7PM to 10PM EST (May 17th). We have 3 players and need another player or two. Give me an email or reply to this thread.
    Email: [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon

Keeper Patrick
    Last edited by Quixdraw21; May 15th, 2021 at 14:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Quixdraw21 View Post
    Hello, I've just starting running a Call of Cthulhu 7th ed. campaign Doors to Darkness. Our game is Mondays 7PM to 10PM EST (May 17th). We have 3 players and need another player or two. Give me an email or reply to this thread.
    Email: [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon

Keeper Patrick
    Thanks a lot for the offer, but 7-10 PM EST would be like 1-4 AM for me, so I will have to pass, since there's no way I can pull that off on a workday. Thanks again tho!

For cthulhu, i either like to join as a player or as keeper.

Gmt +2

Quote Originally Posted by KillerRabbit View Post

Gmt +2
    Great we have one more spot for a player. Email me at [email protected] and we can get you set up.

Keeper Patrick

Sorry mate, i was talking to Hecko.
    I am in same timezone as him, cant play in the middle of the night

Quote Originally Posted by KillerRabbit View Post

Gmt +2
    Awesome!

If you don't mind being a Keeper for Cthulhu, I can probably find a few players in a day or two, depending on how big of a group you'd be comfortable with (3-5, I guess?).
    If you want to be a player, then the only thing I've been able to find is a Keeper for a paid game at $5 per session. They offer a weekly game session on Fridays from 20:00-00:00 (CET)

Thread Information