Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Hi, i have the following MOD install, and would like to know how to make it work with your extension?

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/335...antasy-Grounds

and add the DC check?

surge.png

Please let me know.
    Last edited by plap3014; June 27th, 2021 at 22:54.

Hi,

i have load your extension and change the odds for 100, but when i click on a spell of level 1 or 2 it is not going on the table:wild magic.png

i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong

Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    Hi, i have the following MOD install, and would like to know how to make it work with your extension?

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/335...antasy-Grounds

and add the DC check?

surge.png

Please let me know.
    It is possible to roll a DC check automatically, but not to add the level of the spell, since that is not known in FG for some reason.

I could take a look at building a special version of the addon for this but it's definitely some custom work you're asking for

Quote Originally Posted by jammaster View Post
    It is possible to roll a DC check automatically, but not to add the level of the spell, since that is not known in FG for some reason.

I could take a look at building a special version of the addon for this but it's definitely some custom work you're asking for
    Thanks for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    Hi,

i have load your extension and change the odds for 100, but when i click on a spell of level 1 or 2 it is not going on the table:wild magic.png

i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong
    You don't need to change anything if you want 100%, the extension comes shipped with those odds. I'm not sure why your spell isn't triggering it though. Those seem like normal spells. How are you casting them?

click on the dice beside the spell:

spell.png

Does it show in the chat that it is rolling? if it is hidden then that explains why it appears to not be working for me

hi, no is not appear, and in the table show result is on

Good Day JamMaster
    Love the idea of this extension. I have a player with a Wild Magic Sorcerer and we decided he will roll any time a level one or higher spell is cast (Much like your campaign). We also decided there was not enough randomness during play (We have only had 2-3 surges so far and the characters are 5th level) so we decided to increase the odds. Now he will surge on a 1, 7, 14, or 20.

When a levelled spell is cast it rolls and outputs the d20 roll in the chat window with [WILD MAGIC]. I was assuming that if it landed on the appropriate number it would roll on the table.

Is there a way to link the roll to a table directly? (I do have Tasha's open and there is a table named Wild Magic there, but it does not call it up).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day JamMaster
    Love the idea of this extension. I have a player with a Wild Magic Sorcerer and we decided he will roll any time a level one or higher spell is cast (Much like your campaign). We also decided there was not enough randomness during play (We have only had 2-3 surges so far and the characters are 5th level) so we decided to increase the odds. Now he will surge on a 1, 7, 14, or 20.

When a levelled spell is cast it rolls and outputs the d20 roll in the chat window with [WILD MAGIC]. I was assuming that if it landed on the appropriate number it would roll on the table.

Is there a way to link the roll to a table directly? (I do have Tasha's open and there is a table named Wild Magic there, but it does not call it up).

Thanks
    Hi!
    There is a way to do this, however i chose not to because of how different every single group handles the surges. In our group i check boxes every time i don't trigger it, making it more probable every time. Some groups trigger it on 1 and 20. You trigger it on some other numbers. I wanted the extension to solve the problem of forgetting to roll it, without forcing how and when the wild table is rolled. I may consider doing it if there are enough people that want it.

Thread Information