Starfinder Playlist

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight/Weekend Game Mon-Wed & Fri-Sun CST US/Canada Time Zone 5E

FG License: Unity Ultimate
    Time Zone: MST or CST (I'm in Canada but I can play anytime really)
    Day(s) / time: I can play any day except Thursdays , and at almost anytime. (the exception is from 10:30-11:30 (MST) as I drop my wife off to work)
    Term: Long term or single module.
    Voice: I have discord, but really can use anything for voice that is required. I have a good mic.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: I've played D&D regularly for 20 years. DM'd for about 8
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: zero experience. I just bought Fantasy grounds after playing roll20 for 1 year. I am eager to learn and I am currently watching youtube to do so

Character Type Preferred: I like any type really. I enjoy playing and basically live by the idea that you can make any character fun, it's yours!
    About me: Over the years I have played every class, some times playing with small groups, other times in a D&D group as big as 40 ppl in the same large room. I'm friendly and play well with others, and enjoy the play style that working in a group affords me.

hello im new and looking to play now, literately this minute. if you find a game please let me know
    "I've done dumb things, I"ll do dumb things again!"

Thread Information