STAR TREK 2d20

Mouse cursor icons not updating consistently

I'm seeing some odd behavior with the mouse cursor, where it won't consistently change to the "hand" cursor when mousing over link buttons, or where it will become stuck as a window movement cursor or a window resize cursor. This is in a new 5e campaign with no extensions.

To recreate:
    1. Create 3 story entries, each with a link to the next (e.g. Capture.JPG)
    2. Close all story entries
    3. Open Story 1 and mouse over (don't click!) the link to Story 2, it does not change to the hand cursor
    4. From Story 1, click the Story 2 link -> the cursor now changes to a hand cursor and now correctly changes to the hand when mousing back over the link (i.e. mouse on/off the link and the cursor updates as expected)
    5. In the newly opened Story 2 window, mouse over the link to Story 3, it does not change to the hand cursor
    6. As before, from Story 2 click the Story 3 link, the cursor now changes as expected for this window

To get movement/resize cursors to appear unexpectedly:
    On the open Story 1 window, click repeatedly in the center or around the window until the cursor changes. You may need to slightly move the mouse a bit while clicking. I can get this to happen fairly consistently by just clicking a lot and moving the mouse around. I've seen it get stuck on either the window movement (cross) cursor or the window resize cursor. The resize cursor is strange since I'm not actually clicking the border or resizing the story window.

v4.1.0 (2021-05-12)
    5E ruleset v2021-05-11
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information