DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Another issue, when recreating this, is the player can not add their own effects via the CT, only the GM. They can however drag effects from their Character sheet or the effects list top right.

I was wondering as R18 is also in test, it might be working as intended there, but as we are still on release 17 in Live, that is why it's not working as expected?

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Another issue, when recreating this, is the player can not add their own effects via the CT, only the GM. They can however drag effects from their Character sheet or the effects list top right.
    That's standard across rulesets and has always been the case.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The senses link wasn't put in the release 17 code, only the release 18 code in test.

I'll work with Moon Wizard for the best way to address this.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That's standard across rulesets and has always been the case.
    So it is. I realised that my players first create the code as an action then drop it on their character. Silly me.

I need to play more and DM less.
    Last edited by spoonhead; May 14th, 2021 at 08:37.

So it is. I realised that my players first create the code as an action then drop it on their character.
    In release 18 they'll be able to edit their character based effects directly on the PC Combat tab.

I can confirm that "Darkvision" from a character's Senses line is not picked up while using an effect in the CT works.

Senses data is not currently read in the PF2 ruleset.

As a temporary workaround, put the following effect on the relevant PCs in the combat tracker: VISION: 1000 darkvision

The distance is needed to allow characters to see other tokens correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Senses data is not currently read in the PF2 ruleset.

As a temporary workaround, put the following effect on the relevant PCs in the combat tracker: VISION: 1000 darkvision

The distance is needed to allow characters to see other tokens correctly.
    That's what I have been doing.

That's what I have been doing.
    My post was more a clarification for all reading this as to what is currently available in the PF2 ruleset.

So, using something like this workaround, your post earlier (post #10) showed that it worked. Other than senses not being read, and needing a distance, what isn't working for you?

Thread Information