STAR TREK 2d20

FGU 4.1 update for D&D 5e

Just did the update with FGU in prep for a LMoP game tonight... I'm SOOOOOO happy and excited that the lighting has now been included in this update... However all of my LMoP maps lost their LOS attributes. How do I get those back? I hope I don't have to redo all of the LOS lines.

Line of sight is already built into LMoP and has been from some considerable time. Did you redo them?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Nope. LOS was there last night. Installed the update a short time ago and now LOS is no longer active.

When you say no longer active what do you mean? Do you mean all the LoS occluders have gone? Can you give us more details as to what you are seeing. Maybe some screenshots perhaps?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You can right click on the image record in the campaign Images list to Revert to the module version, if you need a quick fix. You can save off a copy of the campaign before you do that, if you want to investigate further.
    Also, make sure that Lighting/LoS toggles are both on.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Try renaming your modules folder and then run an Update. Re-launch FG afterwards and then close and re-open the module and revert it.

I only opened the players hideout map and dragged a couple of players over to the map. There is normally LOS masking. There was none this time. I opened the map and there were no occluders visible. I gotta few errands to run so I’ll mess with it again when I get back. I think it’s user error because I wouldn’t think the upgrade to 4.1 would effect the actual LMoP maps.

Problem fixed. I deleted the maps link from my “Notes” tab where I’d put a shortcut, then opened the map image directly from images. The map opened up with everything functioning correctly. Don’t know what happened but I’m glad it’s back to working. Thank you for all the replies and offers of assistance.

Thread Information