5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New 4.1 Update Bug

When using the new lighting feature, my tokens can no longer see of move through what are open areas.

FGU Update Bug.jpg

The red circled area is open. But No tokens can see through it or move through it. Also, token can move through walls now. Is anyone else having these issues?

* Can you please provide an example campaign (zipped up campaign folder)?
    * Also, please provide the exact map you are using, as well as any steps to recreate?
    * Please include information on whether it is the GM or player client performing actions as well.

Thanks,
    JPG

Where do I send this to?

Attach it here. If it is too big add it to dropbox or similar and post a shortcut to it here.

Additionally that isn't an open area that you have circled as far as I can see.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; May 13th, 2021 at 20:11.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The map is Ironslag level 1. It's the GM. I don't see any option to upload the campaign file

Quote Originally Posted by Temmpest View Post
    The map is Ironslag level 1. It's the GM. I don't see any option to upload the campaign file
    You would need to zip up the campaign folder and then attach it here in the usual way. Click Go Advanced > Manage Attachments etc

But as I said above I don't think that is an open area that you have circled. It has walls.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Can I email the campaign file to you? It's too large to process.

No, there are definitely no walls. I will attach the map without the mask.Untitled-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Temmpest View Post
    Can I email the campaign file to you? It's too large to process.
    Put it in Dropbox and provide a link. And are you sure that you aren't trying to move into a wall? Can you screenshot with the LoS occluders showing?

Ok, it's happening again. It sets the lines after I enable/disable LOS. Untitled-2.jpg

Thread Information