STAR TREK 2d20

[Bug] Dragging tokens as players not really possible and buggy ambient lighting

Hi

I have attached some testing campaign; you probably need to load the Mini Dungeon Tome for 3.5e/PF1 (since I played around and modified on some image there, but you may be able to reproduce it with other images)

To reproduce:

1. Start the campaign and join yourself (I used localhost)
    2. Take ownership over Lyssa di Mercanero (Copy) (you may need to release the ownership first; since I already took ownership now)
    3. open the image Art: Allip, and try as client/player to drag&drop your token of Lyssa. It won't really work, one just drags the selection circle. (If one turns on token locking, it works a bit better, but also not always)

There is also another issue: I applied some ambient lighting to the full map, but it does not show for the client (also not for the GM player-view). I need to add a token with some torch or so, then suddenly the ambient lighting will work, too

I hope you can reproduce it

Best

Kelrugem
    Attached Files Attached Files

I just downloaded the example. There was no "Lyssa" PC; only (empty), 3 Bobs, and Deekin. Also, the tokens on the CT were on the "Art:Bugbear" image. Not sure if I got a different version of campaign.

However, I was able to recreate using "Bob the Test" on the "Art: Bugbear" image; as well as recreating in my local campaign.

I've forwarded on to @cpinder to look at.

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I just downloaded the example. There was no "Lyssa" PC; only (empty), 3 Bobs, and Deekin. Also, the tokens on the CT were on the "Art:Bugbear" image. Not sure if I got a different version of campaign.

However, I was able to recreate using "Bob the Test" on the "Art: Bugbear" image; as well as recreating in my local campaign.

I've forwarded on to @cpinder to look at.

Thanks,
    JPG
    Oh, I am sorry for the problems with the campaign; for some reason I always get an error "Windows was unable to add one or more empty directories to the Compressed (zipped) Folder." and I am still not able to resolve this, although this error message just speaks about empty directories, that may lead to the missing character and image?

PS: Hehe, the 3 Bobs are by the way all from Zacchaeus when he joined that campaign to test something

Aaah, I know what I did wrong: The campaigns are of course in channels/Test; I was accidentally in the live directory *facepalm* I am still not used to this folder structure

Gladly, you were able to reproduce it without the correct campaign

I just pushed a fix for the issue.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I just pushed a fix for the issue.

Regards,
    JPG
    thanks a lot

Thread Information