STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Today I found out that apparently uncarried items still count towards being over your carry limit, even though they *don't* contribute to the weight carried. Also even though I've been told you can manually edit it by holding SHIFT+scroll wheel, I haven't gotten this to work.

If it's on the LIVE server, then the changes I have pushed haven't made it there till CoreRPG is fully updated. If this is on the TEST server, I will double check and see why inventory is still counting the weight.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hi all I am stumped with a bug with woin and would appreciate some help please .

I am running the game and the problem comes when I set the target number for succes.

E.g I set a target number of 13 and when the players make their attribute/ skill roles the system seems to assign the correct target number to 2 of the players and a lower target number of 7 to all the remaining players

That is a weird one as it's not universal, but only some. I think it might be due to every player's db.xml doesn't have the node as public. Could gather every player's campaign db.xml and send it to us?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Thanks for your help.

And please let me say happy Thanksgiving.

Sorry if this is a stupid question where do I find the db.xml ?

Andy

No worries, was able to work with a few other volunteers and was able to work through the issue. A fix was pushed to the TEST version and can be played with on there till CoreRPG goes LIVE.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Would someone be kind enough to let me know how to check the db.xml node please

Andy

Well you would go to your launch window for FG and click on the folder icon in the top left. Then from there open the campaigns folder and navigate to the folder with the name of your campaign. The db.xml for that campaign would be located there.

Hope that helps. I am no longer in need of the files anymore as a fix was pushed to TEST.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Gotta say, thanks so much, the new updates have been good, most of the problems I've been having are fixed. Something I noticed a long time ago but I don't think I mentioned is that if you have the WOIN ruleset but don't activate the NEW extension the Exploits tab has no title.

Great to hear things are moving along. Does the Exploits title change with setting?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information