STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Oh hmm. I see that Death on Ascalon is no longer listed in the store. I remembered purchasing that module from the fantasy grounds store, but perhaps I found it somewhere else.

In the mean time, thanks for looking at the carry capacity. I also noticed that the base ruleset (without the new setting loaded) doesn't allow you to distribute currency to the players. Or rather it attempts to distribute it, but the currency on the sheets is not incremented.

Quote Originally Posted by suskeyhose View Post
    Oh hmm. I see that Death on Ascalon is no longer listed in the store. I remembered purchasing that module from the fantasy grounds store, but perhaps I found it somewhere else.
    I think - but I could be wrong here - it came bundled with the WOIN NEW purchase.
    Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)
    DM'ing since 1977 (Basic D&D)

Currently Playing:
    Empire of the Ghouls 5E Campaign
    Tales from the Yawning Portal 5E Campaign
    Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder 1e
    Amazing Adventures 5E Campaign
    "Some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies
    But most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be."
    Rush - Losing It

Currently DM'ing
    Princes of the Apocalypse 5E Campaign
    Waterdeep: Mad Mage 5E Campaign
    The Blight 5E Campaign

Another bug I found today is that when you have Magic selected as the supernatural attribute, the "Psi" attribute still is the one that shows up in the skills menu, and if you attempt to roll a skill with the Psi attribute it says you have no attribute selected.

Another bug I found today is that when you have Magic selected as the supernatural attribute, the "Psi" attribute still is the one that shows up in the skills menu, and if you attempt to roll a skill with the Psi attribute it says you have no attribute selected.
    Thank you for the report. I'll add it to my list of thing to investigate.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I was able to find the issue and will be part of the next update to LIVE. The ruleset is currently on lockdown till the latest CoreRPG update goes LIVE. So this may take some time to be available.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I was able to find the issue and will be part of the next update to LIVE. The ruleset is currently on lockdown till the latest CoreRPG update goes LIVE. So this may take some time to be available.
    Thanks for that! Maybe another fix could be made before that release too then:
    Whenever I'm using the system the players are always listed as going against a target number of 7. My clicking the buttons at the bottom of the screen as the GM don't seem to affect the players' rolls, and they've said that the buttons don't affect anything for them either.

I tested with the updated version on TEST and it appears the GM can change the number of the TN and the character sheet rolls against it. I do however see the player's side doesn't update the TN number when the GM changes it and the roll defaults to a TN of 7. It looks like the issue is the player's side doesn't update with the changes. So I need some information as I am not fully versed in the system. Would you rather have it set as default to 7 as default and the GM can change it to the desired TN?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I tested with the updated version on TEST and it appears the GM can change the number of the TN and the character sheet rolls against it. I do however see the player's side doesn't update the TN number when the GM changes it and the roll defaults to a TN of 7. It looks like the issue is the player's side doesn't update with the changes. So I need some information as I am not fully versed in the system. Would you rather have it set as default to 7 as default and the GM can change it to the desired TN?
    Yeah, I think that makes sense. I don't know what the original intention was for the feature, since I've never actually tried logging into it as a player. My thought would be to allow the GM to specify a target number, and when players roll, it would be against that.

The idea from the looks of it was to show the player the TN they would be rolling and the GM to set the number prior to the roll. Once a roll was made it would revert back to a default number. Looks like it wasn't completed or changed recently. I'll work on getting it to work with that suggestion. Thanks for the report and feedback.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Found a fix and will be part of the update to TEST. Will not go LIVE till the CoreRPG update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information