FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Morning,

I've tested it this morning and both Covers Image are there, plus no error when using the Option screen to change the Special Attribute.

Please create a new campaign (without Xeno) just using the NEW Extension and then if there's still the same error then I will need you campaign.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Just checked and the error does not occur when only the NEW Module & Extension are loaded. So it is possibly to do with teh hew theme. As previously stated, I woudl create all options in the character sheets - been reading Dark Decade From Dust To Dawn (A Buffy the Vampire Slayer version) and the characters could have both CHI (Vampire Slayer career) and MAG (Sorcerer career) at the same time.

The images are there - though they are not included in the reference as they are represented by "blank space". Clicking the "blank space" opens the image, so they are linked (see attached image). Also the WOIN logo on the Credits tab is also the same.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)
    DM'ing since 1977 (Basic D&D)

Currently Playing:
    Empire of the Ghouls 5E Campaign
    Tales from the Yawning Portal 5E Campaign
    Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder 1e
    Amazing Adventures 5E Campaign
    "Some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies
    But most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be."
    Rush - Losing It

Currently DM'ing
    Princes of the Apocalypse 5E Campaign
    Waterdeep: Mad Mage 5E Campaign
    The Blight 5E Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by ColinBuckler View Post
    Just checked and the error does not occur when only the NEW Module & Extension are loaded. So it is possibly to do with teh hew theme. As previously stated, I woudl create all options in the character sheets - been reading Dark Decade From Dust To Dawn (A Buffy the Vampire Slayer version) and the characters could have both CHI (Vampire Slayer career) and MAG (Sorcerer career) at the same time.

The images are there - though they are not included in the reference as they are represented by "blank space". Clicking the "blank space" opens the image, so they are linked (see attached image). Also the WOIN logo on the Credits tab is also the same.
    Odd, I've tested again this morning and the Front/Rear cover are showing (they didn't). I know there are some issues with the FGU updater at the moment, so hopefully it'll get fixed. The credits one is 'wrong' so I'll fix that.

Regarding the need for multiple extra stats, that'll go on the backlog as it requires Character Sheet work, and being honest my time is better spent addressing the Xeno theme at the moment.

Edit; the adventure doesn't actually need any work for you to use it, it says:

The Dark Decade setting uses elements
    of both O.L.D. and N.O.W. In particular,
    it uses both the MAG and CHI attributes.
    In this setting, these are considered
    different names for the same attribute.
    If you have CHI 6, you also have MAG 6,
    and vice versa. Any career which grants
    attribute points in one grants attribute
    points in the other. You may choose
    whether to call your attribute MAGIC or
    CHI, depending on your character theme.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; June 10th, 2021 at 20:33.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

So I'm going to send all of what I've done over the last 2 days now, that leaves the following:

1. NPC attacks should mirror PC attacks, so Damage Type is in a different field, and the Defence type is listed.

That's quite a big job, so I'll start on it, but I don't want to delay the next update as I'll also need to update all the adventures.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Any idea when the above work is likely to be completed?

Just thought I'd ask as its been a couple of months.
    Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)

Currently Playing:
    Rush - Losing It

Currently DM'ing
    The Blight 5E Campaign

Any idea when the above work is likely to be completed?

Just thought I'd ask as its been a couple of months.
    Hi,

My last update should be with FG end of next week. I've re-written the NPC attacks to match the PC attacks. Updated the Xenomorph theme/book to match as well.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hi,

My last update should be with FG end of next week. I've re-written the NPC attacks to match the PC attacks. Updated the Xenomorph theme/book to match as well.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Yay ... Happy dance .....

Not sure if Trailblazer 9 Heavy is one of yours, that may need a bit of TLC with the NPC's as well.
    Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)

Currently Playing:
    Rush - Losing It

Currently DM'ing
    The Blight 5E Campaign

Yay ... Happy dance .....

Not sure if Trailblazer 9 Heavy is one of yours, that may need a bit of TLC with the NPC's as well.
    Yes it is, as no-one else has been interested in doing anything for WOIN. I'll get that updated as well.

Cheers for pointing it out!

Yes it is, as no-one else has been interested in doing anything for WOIN. I'll get that updated as well.

Cheers for pointing it out!
    NP.

To be honest I would look at doing the odd module or amendment - but I can not see the ruleset code as its locked in the vault.

I can code in a variety of languages (vb/php/python/plus a lot of ancient languages ... ) but not really time to look at/or experience/knowledge at managing a full ruleset.

One quick question, I believe significant work has been performed for the OLD/NOW ruleset - any idea if this is likely to ever be released?
    May be as a mod/extension to the current WOIN ruleset ?
    If so, are there any timelines?

Asking as I dont really want for a campaign which could be redundant with an official release.
    Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)

Currently Playing:
    Rush - Losing It

Currently DM'ing
    The Blight 5E Campaign

Hey, thanks for supporting my favorite system!

I have a couple bugs I've run into in the last few days using it.

The carry capacity does not correctly take into account the carry skill, nor the Brawny exploit from Ogrons.

NPCs from the Death on Ascalon prebuilt adventure currently have invalid attack and range attributes in their actions section.
    [ERROR] windowcontrol: Database type mismatch on path (range) in control (range) in class (npc_actions)
    [ERROR] windowcontrol: Database type mismatch on path (attack) in control (attack) in class (npc_actions)
    I noticed this in at least the proteans, Ice Miners, mutated ice miners, and others.

Quote Originally Posted by suskeyhose View Post
    Hey, thanks for supporting my favorite system!

I have a couple bugs I've run into in the last few days using it.

The carry capacity does not correctly take into account the carry skill, nor the Brawny exploit from Ogrons.

NPCs from the Death on Ascalon prebuilt adventure currently have invalid attack and range attributes in their actions section.

I noticed this in at least the proteans, Ice Miners, mutated ice miners, and others.
    Thanks for the report. I will add it to my list of things to look over.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I checked the carry capacity code for PCs and doesn't look like it was ever completed and finished. Till I can fully investigate how the total is calculated, you can use CTRL+Mouse wheel to increase the carry capacity by hand. I am also having trouble trying to locate the module you referenced. Do you have a link to this product?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information