DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Option window - Special Attribute

Clicking "Special Attribute" cycles thru options:

Off -> MAG -> CHI -> PSI - Off

This generates errors in the console (see attached)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)
    DM'ing since 1977 (Basic D&D)

Currently Playing:
    Empire of the Ghouls 5E Campaign
    Tales from the Yawning Portal 5E Campaign
    Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder 1e
    Amazing Adventures 5E Campaign
    "Some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies
    But most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be."
    Rush - Losing It

Currently DM'ing
    Princes of the Apocalypse 5E Campaign
    Waterdeep: Mad Mage 5E Campaign
    The Blight 5E Campaign

Folks,

Just to let you know that I've been doing some of the fixes tonight, I plan to fix 'everything' reported before pushing any update.

• Modifier Screen - now shows buttons correctly (issue was CoreRPG has the frame updated and WOIN overrides it)
    • Options Screen - now shows the Message of the Day button (issue was CoreRPG has the frame and WOIN overrode it)
    • Fixed Health and Psi Point reset tooltip texts
    • Fixed the error with Homelands with skills script error
    • NEW Extension will also show 'Homelands' as 'Homewords' in the Sidebar
    • Fixed the headings in the CT to follow the fields when re-sizing the width
    • Changed the Visibility indicator scale in FGU to fit better
    • No error found when cycling through Special Characteristic, this may have been previously fixed.
    • Skills. When selecting ANY skill (Race, Homeland, Careers) and then unticking, it wouldn't show any skills dragged in unless you closed/reopened the record sheet, it's fixed in all of those.
    • Homelands. Now support the 'ANY skill' feature

I couldn't re-create the issue with the chat window appearing behind the hex panels, I think that's down to old version with an updated CoreRPG but not WOIN (somehow)

Back working on this today.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; May 31st, 2021 at 16:46.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I had mentioned the chat window thing and I believe you're correct on that. It was fixed a few weeks ago so no sweat on that one. Good looking out!

So I'm going to send all of what I've done over the last 2 days now, that leaves the following:

1. NPC attacks should mirror PC attacks, so Damage Type is in a different field, and the Defence type is listed.

That's quite a big job, so I'll start on it, but I don't want to delay the next update as I'll also need to update all the adventures.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    So I'm going to send all of what I've done over the last 2 days now, that leaves the following:

1. NPC attacks should mirror PC attacks, so Damage Type is in a different field, and the Defence type is listed.

That's quite a big job, so I'll start on it, but I don't want to delay the next update as I'll also need to update all the adventures.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Looking forward to it - the NPC damage type is a big thing towards basic automation of the attacks.

I am just happy to know that the amendments are being worked upon and I am happy to test in anyway that it helps.
    Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)

Currently Playing:
    Rush - Losing It

Currently DM'ing
    The Blight 5E Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by ColinBuckler View Post
    Looking forward to it - the NPC damage type is a big thing towards basic automation of the attacks.

I am just happy to know that the amendments are being worked upon and I am happy to test in anyway that it helps.
    Correct. CoreRPG got updated a good while ago and so I re-wrote the Combat Tracker and the PC actions, just not got around to NPC as they have knock-on effects (ie adventures and peoples campaigns), but it needs doing.

CoreRPG keeps being updated to provide more and more (which is awesome), and any ruleset built on top then requires regular maintenance, sadly I no longer play any WOIN games and so it's low priority. I have asked for someone to take it off 'me' to support it better, a few people have offered but never carried forward, it's a big ask to support a ruleset.

I'd love to play Strontium Dog, not sure it'd ever be allowed to be licensed to FG though.

Cheers,
    MBM

Errors with release 8th June 2021

(1) Covers are still missing from WOIN NEW as per: #9

(2) Clicking "Special Attribute" still generates an error why cycling thru Off -> MAG -> CHI -> PSI -> Off, though this is a different error. (See image below). I would suggest separate boxes for MAG, CHI, PSI on the character sheets as you could in theory have characters with multiple options. In the starter set I seem to recall some characters having MAG and others having PSI - I could be wrong though.

I have reviewed the errors that I have previously posted and strikedthru the errors that are now fixed.
    Last edited by ColinBuckler; June 8th, 2021 at 20:57.
    Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)

Currently Playing:
    Rush - Losing It

Currently DM'ing
    The Blight 5E Campaign

Xenomorph Theme

Adding in the Xenomorph theme gives a much better / darker feel to the ruleset.

However several warnings and errors are posted to the console - see attached image.
    Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)

Currently Playing:
    Rush - Losing It

Currently DM'ing
    The Blight 5E Campaign

(1) Covers are still missing from WOIN NEW as per: #9

(2) Clicking "Special Attribute" still generates an error why cycling thru Off -> MAG -> CHI -> PSI -> Off, though this is a different error. (See image below). I would suggest separate boxes for MAG, CHI, PSI on the character sheets as you could in theory have characters with multiple options. In the starter set I seem to recall some characters having MAG and others having PSI - I could be wrong though.

I have reviewed the errors that I have previously posted and strikedthru the errors that are now fixed.
    Morning,

I've tested it this morning and both Covers Image are there, plus no error when using the Option screen to change the Special Attribute.

Please create a new campaign (without Xeno) just using the NEW Extension and then if there's still the same error then I will need you campaign.

Thanks,
    MBM

Adding in the Xenomorph theme gives a much better / darker feel to the ruleset.

However several warnings and errors are posted to the console - see attached image.
    Hi,

Looked at Xeno, it needs some Theme work doing to fit inline with the recent CoreRPG changes.

What I think I'll do is make it a general WOIN NEW Theme (so not just part of the Xeno Pack). I'll get that work done this week.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information