DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for Group, single player for SUN (evenings EST) or MON (anytime)

FG License: Ultimate Ed.
    Time Zone: EST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Sunday evenings, after 8pm EST, or anytime on Mondays
    Term: Preferably on a regular basis, weekly or bi-weekly. I'm fine with 1 shots or campaigns
    Voice: I prefer Discord, but can use anything if needed

Game System Preferred: I'm most used to playing in 5E
    Game System Experience: I have played pathfinder 3.5, 2e, and star wars which i forget which version that was.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've only played with friends on here so far, some DM'ing and some playing.

Character Type Preferred: I'm down to play just about anything as needed, but was never fond of Paladins.
    About me: I haven't played in about 5 months, so I'm a little rusty. Want to get back into a regular game and have some fun. I prefer smaller groups if possible, no more than 5 or 6 players and can roleplay pretty ok. I'm open to new systems if I can get into them also, Cthulhu has always been something I have been interested in. Feel free to reply or message me with any questions or offers.

We are about to spin up a Sunday night game. 7PM EST, weekly, for about 4 hours a session. Rime of the Frostmaiden campaign. We have a DM and four players in the party, and are looking for a fifth. If you're interested PM me your Discord nickname and we can discuss it.

Thread Information