DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Random encounter NPC plus

I am trying to create a random encounter for a merchants caravan. It comes with 1D8 wagons or carts and a mule or horse for each cart. Is there a way to program that? So far the only thing I have seen is 1D8 wagons and 1D8 Horses but that could end with 1 wagon and 8 horses which would not work.

Create the NPC as a horse and Wagon rather than two indiviual things. Alternatively make the encounter have 8 wagons and roll a random number of horses and then adjust the number of wagons in the result. BUt there isn't a way of rolling a rondom number of one thing and then automatically applying that same roll to something else.

And welcome to FG.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Onyxcloe View Post
    I am trying to create a random encounter for a merchants caravan. It comes with 1D8 wagons or carts and a mule or horse for each cart. Is there a way to program that? So far the only thing I have seen is 1D8 wagons and 1D8 Horses but that could end with 1 wagon and 8 horses which would not work.
    Good Day and Welcome Onyxcloe
    I would play this as the wagons are assumed to have a horse attached and the horses are added to that number (Ridden by guards, spares to allow swapping the pulling horses with fresh ones...etc.)

Thread Information