DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP: Looking for one player to join a PF2 campaign (Abomination Vaults)

GAME NOW FULL, for a second time

Hi, I’m looking for one player interested in joining a PF2 Campaign from the beginning starting this Saturday 15:00 UTC. This might suite a beginner in PF2, or someone happy to help a GM new to Pathfinder. Other players are mostly new to PF2 as well. You will make up a party of 4, entering the Abomination Vaults at level 1.

Saturday 15 May will be Session 0. Will be playing in FG Unity, voice and chat is on Discord. I have FGU Ultimate, so demo version only required. English speaking group, but not all from the UK.

Sessions are generally about 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hours long, and you will find a relaxed GM wanting players to have some fun. DM me if interested.
    Last edited by spoonhead; May 31st, 2021 at 17:17.

Hi I'd like to apply for the campaign. I played a few Pathfinder campaigns in college and would love to start a new one. My discord ID is Zombienugget#4821.

I'd love to join. I love PF2 and seeing a campaign in European timezone is amazing.

My discord is Sinless#8075

Hi again, game has slightly stalled, so have decided to look for one further player. Day and Time remains the same. Session 1 will be Saturday 5 June. Classes already in the game include a Champion, Swashbuckler and Wizard, with a potential Rogue.

However, any class and race you want to play is OK. Just DM me with your interest.

Thread Information