DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Ultramodern5 REDUX can't load

Hi
    Is there anything I do wrong? I've created new campaign with 5e as Ruleset. When I try to load Ultramodern module I'm always getting error. I've tried this with basic D&D modules loaded in and with all three paid book loaded, and with both, and with none... All combinations. Did I miss anything?

EDIT: i've purchased Ultramodern on Steam
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavallo View Post
    Hi
    Is there anything I do wrong? I've created new campaign with 5e as Ruleset. When I try to load Ultramodern module I'm always getting error. I've tried this with basic D&D modules loaded in and with all three paid book loaded, and with both, and with none... All combinations. Did I miss anything?

EDIT: i've purchased Ultramodern on Steam
    That looks like the download didn't happen correctly. Open up your FG Data folder (folder icon from launch screen). Browse to the Vault folder and look for data file IPFG5EUM5REDUX1. Check the file size (is it zero?) and then delete it and re-run your update.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you for your response, I do appreciate it. Unfortunately that didn't work. IPFG5EUM5REDUX1 file does exist and it's just under 22.5 KB. I did delete it and forced update. But the error message is still happening. One other bit is I can see module when I try to load it up inside FG, but can't see it in module folder. I was hoping I can delete it again from folder, but I just can't locate it. oh well, I did request refund from Steam but I hope it wasn't over 2 hours of me trying to make it work and trying different things.

An update for this was pushed to TEST for the next Tuesday Update. I went ahead and pushed it as a hotfix. Try updating one more time and see if it fixes it.
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

I am getting an invalid hex character 0x00 at line 2 position 1 as of today's update. I purged the file and redownloaded it but no love. I will wait and see what happens.
    !

Quote Originally Posted by BangsNaughtyBits View Post
    I am getting an invalid hex character 0x00 at line 2 position 1 as of today's update. I purged the file and redownloaded it but no love. I will wait and see what happens.
    We've reverted it to the last working version. The developer should get an updated version out soon. If you run an update you can get the last working version.
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

Thanks. It is now working with this version.
    !

Quote Originally Posted by lokiare View Post
    An update for this was pushed to TEST for the next Tuesday Update. I went ahead and pushed it as a hotfix. Try updating one more time and see if it fixes it.
    I've managed to get refund from Steam but I'll gladly purchase it again if it's fixed. I'll wait for little bit to make sure it's all working fine. Hopefully should work by now with your fix. Thank you for very quick reaction.

It is fixed. They pushed two updates I am aware of today and both loaded. It still has issues with the 5E Character Wizard but that would just be gravy. I have mentioned it over on the Character Wizard thread and they were getting requests for it so...
    !

I did buy it again and it’s working fine. Once again thanks for quick fix.

Thread Information