Starfinder Playlist

LFP: PF2 Homebrew game - Fridays 6 pm ET monthly

Details of scenario: You are the son/daughter of a lesser noble family living in and around Inverness a river town in the county of Waterford. Commerce was plentiful and life was good for everyone until the war began. After 5 years, the Flambruesh Army defeated the Valimoor army and subjected its citizens to the new rules of a foreign power. Your parents are presumed dead or missing and your family is scattered across the county. You were raised without the benefit of your heritage and now must protect the identity of your name as it may not be safe to be known to have previous affiliation with the prior noble families.
    You have been working in the village of Murkwell (I encourage you to define details of your background and will give additional background to help flush out details) but have heard that Arlaley may provide better work opportunities that suit your trade. You will start the game at the Silver Eye Inn just arriving and needing a meal and some drink.

FG License: FGU Standard; player needs standard license/subscription
    Game System: PF2, homebrew

Time Zone: ET
    Day of week and time: Friday 6:00 pm
    Start date: Currently active. Next Session on May 28th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 6 hours, once a month
    Term: Ongoing

Text or Voice: Both
    Camera Needed: Preferred
    Voice software used: Zoom meeting for voice and video
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Player Experience: Just basic familiarity with PF2 and RPGs
    GM Experience: Experienced but medium with PF2
    FGU Experience: A little above Medium
    Player Style: Looking for players who want to engage in the story and bring their character to life. The current group is laid back but enjoys the mix of role playing and tactical combat that I try to provide. This is not a module so its up to the party to decide what they do or don’t do while still being true to their characters personality and ambitions.
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4, need 1
    Character starting level & equipment: 3, per core rules with lump sum of 75 GP but must approve inventory with GM prior to start
    Character restrictions: Due to a player dropping out, party needs a fighter type (Fighter, Monk, Champion) to balance party (current party composition is cleric, wizard and rouge). Alignment can be anything but evil due to current party alignments.

Hey I checked out the details and this sounds interesting I'm comfortable playing a melee fighter as well.

This spot has been filled. Thanks

Thread Information