FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

No access to Core Heritages. Need help plz.

Cant use Core Ancestry Heritages for Character Creation. have no Access to them. Joe Belcher from Tech Support has been trying to help cant figure it out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome to the FG forums.

From your screenshot it looks like you haven't opened the Core Rules module. Have you bought the Core Rules? Have you opened the Core Rules module in the module activation screen?

Once you done that: for character creation, follow the steps in the chargen tracker - if you've closed that, click the "Tracker" button on the main window in the character sheet.

You will be prompted to select your heritage when you add an ancestry to your character. Click the "1) Ancestry" button in the chargen tracker to open the ancestries window and drag/drop the ancestry of your choice to the chargen tracker - this will present an options window for you to select your heritage related to this ancestry. If you close this window, you can open the all heritages window (which you have shown in your screenshot) and can drop/drop a heritage from this window into the chargen tracker. But only do this once you have selected an ancestry and only if you've closed the heritage selection window without selecting a heritage.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you have the Core Rules module, and you can open it, please open the "REFERENCE MANUAL" from the library, go to the "Credits and Legal" section and take a screenshot of the Module Versioning window and attach that here.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Legal.png

Sorry Tren took me sec had to deal with my Daughter lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaBurgundy75 View Post
    Legal.png

Sorry Tren took me sec had to deal with my Daughter lol.
    Thanks for providing that.

That's 3 versions behind.

In your \vault directory, delete PZOSMWPZO2101FG.dat and then do an update. See if that gets you the latest version - you'll see v1.13 in the module versioning window.
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 8th, 2021 at 22:54.

OK, let's try deleting PZOSMWPZO2101FG.dat again, and don't do an update. Then restart FG - do you still see the Core Rules?

deleted it and didnt run an update, still see it in my game

Quote Originally Posted by PapaBurgundy75 View Post
    deleted it and didnt run an update, still see it in my game
    OK, so let's confirm some things here:

1) Are you the GM? It's you that's loading the campaign? You're not connecting to another GM as a player? I just want to make sure you're the GM so that we're dealing with files local to you.
    2) If you're the GM and you've deleted PZOSMWPZO2101FG.dat and you still see the Core Rules, then the only explanation I can thing of is you have a copy of the core rules in your modules directory. Go into your \modules directory and see if there is anything that is named like the PF2 core rules, or the product code PZOSMWPZO2101FG?

Thread Information