STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Suggestion.

Suggestion.

This may be in the wrong place but I couldn't find where it could go.

It would be very helpful as a DM if there was a cloud base for campaigns where you could load your campaign up on a different computer personally I have most of my free time for prep at my business and I don't have my desktop I play on here but a laptop it would be awesome to be able to access my campaign on a second computer without having to transfer the data back and forth, of course, you wouldn't be able to load on both locations but it would be nice to be able to pick up where you left off at your new location linked with your FGU Account id def pay more for something like this!

Either way I love you guys for making my life so much better as a DM!

Suggestions go in the Idea Informer (they'll get lost on the forums). Link in my signature.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Suggestions go in the Idea Informer (they'll get lost on the forums). Link in my signature.
    Thank you most def just did this!

Thread Information