DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Yeah I'm seeing that... I deleted the file and re-update to get it (extraplanar container though, doesn't download anymore from Forge. I got it from the forum thread though)
    It works now, thank you (new lesson learned: check the file's date)

GPs still disappear, but that's a minor issue
    Last edited by Asgurgolas; September 25th, 2022 at 21:33.

Hey bud. was just moving all my stuff from classic to unity and was adding extensions. noticed some weird issues with this extension. i just downloaded this so its not like i had an old version. and i started a brand new campaign with JUST this to check to see whats going on. SPEED is not additive? i know this is an information field but will bug my OCD player if i do introduce the automation lol

EDIT: also noticed once i removed it they have a new speed. odd
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    Hey bud. was just moving all my stuff from classic to unity and was adding extensions. noticed some weird issues with this extension. i just downloaded this so its not like i had an old version. and i started a brand new campaign with JUST this to check to see whats going on. SPEED is not additive? i know this is an information field but will bug my OCD player if i do introduce the automation lol

EDIT: also noticed once i removed it they have a new speed. odd
    I think the first issue is just that your test characters have 0 max hitpoints and 0 wounds which means they have half speed applied. But there is something weird going on regarding the penalties box.

Lemme give them a class level and check back with you.

EDIT: OK its just that i was a idjiot, they need HP Other it messes with those boxes. whew. everything works right if i remember to do that little thing. sorry to worry you.
    Last edited by Phixation; October 9th, 2022 at 21:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    EDIT: OK its just that i was a idjiot, they need HP Other it messes with those boxes. whew. everything works right if i remember to do that little thing. sorry to worry you.
    Yay! I think I'll disable that feature for characters without any levels

Thread Information