FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Khoredran View Post
    You are right, changing the equipped state of any item in the inventory does correct the value and put the speed back to 40. Having this fixed would be awesome indeed!

However, you were right about the extension incompatibility: I have pinpointed the one that prevents the Main tab from updating to 40 while the combat tab updates to 40.
    When you load your Encumbrance Penalties with your Drain and Permanent Bonuses extension, the main tab speed stays at 30 while the combat speed goes up to 40.

Thank you again for your awesome work!
    I think I got both issues resolved. Redownload v1.1.

Some things were fixed and some other things broke ^^

Here are my observations:
    When loading the test campaign without the Drain and Permanent Bonuses extension, the speed in the main AND the combat tab are both at 40 (that was a successful fix!). Then, the moment I change the carried state of any item in the inventory of the character, both speeds revert to 30. The thing is, when the Drain and Permanent Bonuses extension is loaded, both speeds begin at 40 as intended. Then, the speed in the main tab stays at 40 while the one in the combat tab reverts to 30 when doing the carried item state change.

In the test, I am equipping an item with a weight of zero, I don't know if that changes something.

The moment I reload the campaign, both speed reverts to 40, whether or not the Drain and Permanent Bonuses extension is loaded.

Hope these will help! I can feel we're almost there.
    Last edited by Khoredran; May 12th, 2021 at 20:53. Reason: more foundings and precisions

Quote Originally Posted by Khoredran View Post
    Some things were fixed and some other things broke ^^

Here are my observations:
    When loading the test campaign without the Drain and Permanent Bonuses extension, the speed in the main AND the combat tab are both at 40 (that was a successful fix!). Then, the moment I change the carried state of any item in the inventory of the character, both speeds revert to 30. The thing is, when the Drain and Permanent Bonuses extension is loaded, both speeds begin at 40 as intended. Then, the speed in the main tab stays at 40 while the one in the combat tab reverts to 30 when doing the carried item state change.

In the test, I am equipping an item with a weight of zero, I don't know if that changes something.

The moment I reload the campaign, both speed reverts to 40, whether or not the Drain and Permanent Bonuses extension is loaded.

Hope these will help! I can feel we're almost there.
    Thanks! I uploaded another v1.1 hotfix.

Well, you did it! Everything works fine now
    Even when wearing medium load, the bonus still applies which works as intended.
    The Drain and Permanent Bonuses extension is also working flawlessly with it.

Good Job!

Thank you for your work on this. Does this support muleback cords and masterwork backpacks like the pervious extension did? I'm not currently perceiving a change on the character sheet when trying to apply the Ant Haul effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudain View Post
    Thank you for your work on this. Does this support muleback cords and masterwork backpacks like the pervious extension did? I'm not currently perceiving a change on the character sheet when trying to apply the Ant Haul effect.
    Take a look at the readme, as the effect syntax has changed since Total Encumbrance.

Hi bmos, when Str Adj, Str Effects, Carry Mult are modified, Penalties are not changed automatically (PC needs to equip/unequip at least one item, or has to be wounded).
    I've tested that this behavior can be fixed adding call CharManagerTE.calcItemArmorClass_new(nodeChar) at the end of function onEncumbranceChanged(nodeChar) (file campaign/script/char_inv_TE.lua).

Another thing: for compatibility issues with Extraplanar Containers extension (CharManager.updateEncumbrance overwrite), could you change LoadOrder at least to 2 please (this extension has to be loaded after Extraplanar Containers)?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cristmo View Post
    Hi bmos, when Str Adj, Str Effects, Carry Mult are modified, Penalties are not changed automatically (PC needs to equip/unequip at least one item, or has to be wounded).
    I've tested that this behavior can be fixed adding call CharManagerTE.calcItemArmorClass_new(nodeChar) at the end of function onEncumbranceChanged(nodeChar) (file campaign/script/char_inv_TE.lua).
    Sorry, while this has been reported before (at least a couple of times) by Zygmunt Molotch, I have not been able to replicate that behavior. So far, I am pretty sure it's an extension conflict. The 3.5E ruleset doesn't call CharManager.calcItemArmorClass there and (if I remember correctly) doing so triggers a recursive code warning that is not good practice to leave in place. If you can track down what extension pairing is causing it, or what specific steps I can do to replicate it, I'd love to hear it.
    Out of curiosity, are you seeing this in FG Classic or Unity?

Quote Originally Posted by cristmo View Post
    Another thing: for compatibility issues with Extraplanar Containers extension (CharManager.updateEncumbrance overwrite), could you change LoadOrder at least to 2 please (this extension has to be loaded after Extraplanar Containers)?
    Absolutely. I didn't see any difference between no loadorder or loadorder 2, but it doesn't seem like there would be any issue adding it so I will post that shortly.
    Last edited by bmos; August 15th, 2021 at 22:22.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Out of curiosity, are you seeing this in FG Classic or Unity?
    I’ve tested only on Unity.

Thanks

Thread Information